Staying Up?

Yani P

Up or Down?  

221 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Kernow said:

We’d only be one win off the top half if there were no deductions.

All hypothetical of course, but you couldn’t really write us off already if those were the circumstances.

Just my opinion. Results like today are a massive overachievement and not a true reflection of the quality of this side. I think we’ll find League One very, very challenging indeed without some large changes. 

Apart from last season and early after our relegation from the Prem we have managed to get to 67 points and higher regularly and quite easily..appreciate the restrictions we have had but it shows what Derby can do - I am certain we will give it a solid go, I actually think we can do it and that was before todays result and will remain the same however the 2 games go this week..

image.png

15 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Well the facts are, that if you added back in our points we're doing quite well?

Plus you have to factor in we have played quite a few games so far without our best player (in any games so far) , without our second best player (Jason Knight) and without our leading scorer from last year. Plus we have crop of promising young players who may well kick on. Look at Liam Thompson for one.

We have shown we can beat Bournemouth, Stoke and draw with WBA. Anything is possible.

If its below 10 at the turn of the year and you were sitting that behind 6 place for a play off place would you think it's possible to get in the top 6,  if it's that we can do the biggest escape ever, game on,we aren't at bottom 3 side which everyone thinks we are it's only the circumstances which makes us. 

keep the faith, Believe 

1 minute ago, PistoldPete said:

Plus you have to factor in we have played quite a few games so far without our best player (in any games so far) , without our second best player (Jason Knight) and without our leading scorer from last year. Plus we have crop of promising young players who may well kick on. Look at Liam Thompson for one.

We have shown we can beat Bournemouth, Stoke and draw with WBA. Anything is possible.

Did you watch the West Brom game, it was the most one sided 0-0 draw ever. We got absolutely massacred. How we got away with that one I'll never know.

Still every little counts ?

1 hour ago, DazzaRam said:

Take it in stages. We have 7 games till New Year. IF we can it down to single digits come January then we can give it a real go. Takeover happens,Bielik back,Couple of loans in...who knows. It will be greatest comeback in the history of English football. 

I don't expect us to be within single figures of the safety zone anytime soon, but there are stlll 28 games to go so who knows? Coventry were 9 points away from safety one year with three games to go and still stayed up.