Bournemouth (H) Matchday Thread

ThePrisoner

2 minutes ago, Gerry Daly said:

It’s got nothing to do with tactics. They have much better players it’s as simple as that

Absolute rubbish , this is championship football it's about the performance on the day , Bournemouth lost 2-1 to Preston 18 days ago and Bournemouth " have much better players " than them,  our mistakes have Cost us not their quality 

2 minutes ago, LincsRam said:

Should be 1-1, stupid mistake from Roos with dumb goal kick tactics.

Anyway we are not out of this and I think we have played well, we are far from done.

Bournemouth are a good team on the attack and exploiting gaps we leave.

COYR

Really ?

Why do people keep slagging off Roos? He's clearly being told to play this way but he's obviously limited by his ability. This could be the reason why Marshall isn't playing because he refuses to play this style? Ultimately Rooney is the only one who can influence this... recognise our limitations and adapt accordingly. Roos is only doing what's asked of him.

2 minutes ago, Sheikh n Bake said:

Why do people keep slagging off Roos? He's clearly being told to play this way but he's obviously limited by his ability. This could be the reason why Marshall isn't playing because he refuses to play this style? Ultimately Rooney is the only one who can influence this... recognise our limitations and adapt accordingly. Roos is only doing what's asked of him.

Not being funny. I could’ve done a better touch than that. My gran could’ve took a better touch than that and she’s in a wheelchair 

1 minute ago, hintonsboots said:

Can anybody explain to me in simple terms, what is the point of a centre back taking goal kicks, unless the keeper has pulled a hammy ??

Changes the angle of the kick to the left side. So it’s more diagonal than straight 

6 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

The problem is, which keeper can we get that is comfortable with receiving the ball as much as we give it to our keeper?

I think even Ederson would struggle with us.

I’d love to see how much possession our keeper has vs other teams……….must be the highest in the division!

Agree, its suicide football .. especially with the level of players we have

but its just another to the kell roos back catalogue of duck ups 

hey hoe, onwards and upwards with this depressing season 

3 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

Absolute rubbish , this is championship football it's about the performance on the day , Bournemouth lost 2-1 to Preston 18 days ago and Bournemouth " have much better players " than them,  our mistakes have Cost us not their quality 

What about the other 16 games they have played that had them top of the league?

Of course they have a far deeper and more expensive squad than us..

Just a pity we keep shooting ourselves in the foot with very basic errors but we have played ok..