Let's make Sunday "Duck the EFL day".

Rev

1 hour ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

I was thinking let’s ditch the animosity towards the EFL on Sunday and just crack on.

Then I saw the Reading judgment today ??‍♂️??‍♂️??

duck the EFL!!! 

Let's be honest, we all know the vast proportion of blame for our situation lies far closer to home, but there's no point protesting about that now.

We need to rage against the dying of the light, and if that means chanting against those who failed to dampen down the fire rather than those who lit it, so be it.

Still think it would be a beautiful thing if we sold out every away game with extra allocation if offered.. 

Yet didn't send a single fan to Middlesboro..yeah it would be a sacrifice for some who travel everywhere come what may. .but what a powerful message that would send...

Edited by Yani P

4 minutes ago, Yani P said:

Yet didn't send a single fan to Middlesboro..yeah it would be a sacrifice for some who travel everywhere come what may. .but what a powerful message that would send...

Perhaps we should go, congragate at the player and official enterance from noon, cheer the boys in to show our support, politely express our dissapointment at Mr Gibson, then go to the pub instead of the game.

15 minutes ago, Yani P said:

Still think it would be a beautiful thing if we sold out every away game with extra allocation if offered.. 

Not happening, hopefully I’ll be at every one. Holiday inn Middlesbrough booked at start of season , turtle bay cocktails Friday night and probably Saturday night as well ??

1 hour ago, Foreveram said:

Not happening, hopefully I’ll be at every one. Holiday inn Middlesbrough booked at start of season , turtle bay cocktails Friday night and probably Saturday night as well ??

I understand your pov, but I wouldn't give that cahunt's club a penny that could go towards our club. 

39 minutes ago, Crewton said:

I understand your pov, but I wouldn't give that cahunt's club a penny that could go towards our club. 

But if the boro fans that visited our ground earlier in the season had said that we would have been well out of pocket. Both sets of fans would lose out and the players would have no support 

3 hours ago, Foreveram said:

But if the boro fans that visited our ground earlier in the season had said that we would have been well out of pocket. Both sets of fans would lose out and the players would have no support 

The money is relatively insignificant. The gesture would be a powerful statement. It's up to individuals to decide, but "one out, all out" has never been a bad principle when you want to make a point.