Let's make Sunday "Duck the EFL day".

Rev

32 minutes ago, Rev said:

I've had a good long look in the mirror since being called a special kind of stupid, and agree that children shouldn't be exposed to such strong language, sorry for the suggestion.

If we can make sure only pre-reading age children are holding up brightly coloured 'Duck the EFL' posters, I'd suggest that as a compromise.

And no one under the age of 18 should be allowed to bounce if we score 

3 hours ago, alram said:

How about we actually see us for actually breaking the rules which is what we did. This complex of blaming everyone but mel morris is beyond strange! 

the only thing that chanting about the efl will make us look like is fools

Right Im buying into your way of thinking now.

I'm even going to join your crusade at the weekend IF you can answer me this one simple question...

What rule did we break?

Call me a romantic fool, but I think getting behind the team, chanting the players names along with Wayne's will inspire the team and unhinge Bournemouth, who probably did'nt want this international break to stop their momentum. 3-0 to the Rams with the fans chanting and singing " You'll never kill the Derby"

10 hours ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

There's only one person to blame for all of this, one..

He's lied to us, conned us and left us high and dry.

The EFL are applying rules that are in place for every single club. 

We've lost more than we should. 

Morris tried to flount the rules, failed and left us.

Putting us in administration was the final nail.

But if you wanna sing F the EFL for applying punishments to us for breaking rules that we knew were there and knew what the punishment would be then go ahead.

Yes, perhaps best to draw a line under it all now. We will be playing under EFL regs for the foreseeable future. Don't see any advantage in an ongoing conflict with them. As we know to our cost, there is only one likely outcome, and it's not favourable towards DCFC. 

I just want us fans to drag prospective buyers in to our humour, passion for the club and loyalty and want them to be part of it. Not sure singing F the EFL all match does that and will be muted on sky anyway so will just sound as if we have rubbish defeated fans. Treat it like a party, let everyone see how great our club is despite the actions of MM and the EFL and take sky by surprise on (18)84 minutes to belt out the loudest couple of minutes of F the EFL ever. 

17 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

I just want us fans to drag prospective buyers in to our humour, passion for the club and loyalty and want them to be part of it. Not sure singing F the EFL all match does that and will be muted on sky anyway so will just sound as if we have rubbish defeated fans. Treat it like a party, let everyone see how great our club is despite the actions of MM and the EFL and take sky by surprise on (18)84 minutes to belt out the loudest couple of minutes of F the EFL ever. 

I like this ?

27 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

Maybe the 21st minute would be more appropriate? Like the idea though.

56 minutes ago, plymouthram said:

Call me a romantic fool, but I think getting behind the team, chanting the players names along with Wayne's will inspire the team and unhinge Bournemouth, who probably did'nt want this international break to stop their momentum. 3-0 to the Rams with the fans chanting and singing " You'll never kill the Derby"

I'm not sure 4 points from 18, and no wins in 6 since the last international break counts as momentum, tbh.

5 hours ago, Miggins said:

B4, I absolutely agree with you and that was the point I was making. I hate to remain silent when the efl has done such an injustice to our club. 

Mel Morris and his staff are to blame for our position, but the efl have added to this by their unfair and vindictive  treatment of our club. They have not applied their standards and rules to other clubs who are in a similar position to Derby. We seem to have been singled out for very unfair treatment. We must show our anger because if we don't this might be seen by the efl as agreeing with our punishment. Yes, the Derby fans have every right to come out and protest with banners. Keep the faith! ?

But also need keep behind the boys we need to let efl that they picked on the wrong team and one set of fans 

One banner should say efl you betrayed Derby and gibson pupeties.