Formation for fulham away

B4ev6is

Well for me formation needs to change for fulham away. I would go with 352 formation or 433 formation.

We all know threats that fulham process so need to find a way to counter that threat. I would perhaps try festy and joswick up front and Richard's as number 9 and he is way he hold ball up and would pull away there defenders and would leave festy and joswick open into space and score us a couple of goals with a bit of luck along the way.

We have absolutely nothing to lose (if the rumours of the increased points deduction are true) go all out attack and go at them, we get hammered so what, no point playing for draws any more. Go 4-2-4 COYR ??

3 hours ago, hintonsboots said:

5-5-0

3 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

That only leave 10 men maybe not 11.

To right, we can't play with 10 men it'll give Fulham an advantage.  We need all 11 players out on the pitch.

So lets go 5-5-1.  Maybe utilise our top goalscorer as the lone striker, I'm sure we can find someone to cover for him at the back.

This formation may leave us a bit light in the goalkeeping department but after some of their recent performances, they won't be missed

4 hours ago, TexasRam said:

We have absolutely nothing to lose (if the rumours of the increased points deduction are true) go all out attack and go at them, we get hammered so what, no point playing for draws any more. Go 4-2-4 COYR ??

Exactly first line of defence….

ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK

Weve nothing to lose ? it