Your top 3 Hopes for 2021/22

Ellafella

1) the club is still alive and has its medium term future secured. 

2) we start to identify targets that can take us up next season or at least push at the right end of the league - will not be a given just look at some of the big clubs that have struggled to bounce back before us - and begin to use the second half of the season to build for next season and ensure all players in the gaffers plans know their roles so we hit the ground running. 

3) once the ownership is sorted tie bird down to a long term contract and give him the armband. 

Your choices were excellent. My 3 to add:-

1) That we continue with and embrace Rooney's 'siege mentality'. This isn't there most talented squad but, imo, it's got real spirit.

2) That the club continues to invest in, and cherish, the academy. It's the future.

3) That the fans respond to and reflect my first point, make PPS a fortress and make the team feel at home when away.

I'm optimistic for the future ??

8 hours ago, MK-Ram said:

1 Shinnie stays.  He is vital if we are in league one.

2 If Rooney leaves, we don't go for celebrity. Bolton aren't at the top of the league, but Evatt, Eustace etc would still be high up my list.

3 Responsible and sustainable ownership

Sold the dream about Evatt to someone at work earlier ??

9 hours ago, jono said:

That a hacking group release damming emails that prove the EFL has acted in bad faith. We are then vindicated of all charges, except 4 points for a simple minor P and S breach. We sue the EFL and are awarded substantial damages which the new owner splurges on a quality striker in January. We then start scoring goals for fun, get to the playoffs. Then when said striker is injured. and other injuries mount amongst our tired but battling heroes, Rooney is forced to get fit, re register as a player and scores a hat trick in an epic playoff final that takes to the prem. 

I would hope that..... 

- a massive compensation award is granted to dcfc from the EFL.... 

- which is financed by a huge increase in the annual loan..... 

- which bankrupts Middlesbrough, Brizzle et al..... 

29 minutes ago, europia said:

1. An ethical owner with enough financial resources to enable the club to operate without cooking the books. 

2. A manager and coaching staff with the right credentials ensure that the team is competitive in L1.

3. The club to somehow regain ownership of PP. This is crucial. 

You are far too sensible !