Alan Nixon Breaks Silence on Scottish/Malaysian Billionaire Bid

Kernow

8 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

I may have lost the pun here, Just googled elementary...and it's a Yank crime Drama, That's what happens when I don't watch this sort of stuff.

It's what Sherlock Holmes used to say to Dr Watson 

4 hours ago, BuckoBeast said:

750 million net worth?

They have money.

They are good at acquiring businesses and developing them

They have rich Asian backers 

They drink Irn Bru which is made of girders

They have been involved in football 

The Derby fans can wear kilts  to welcome them (though not in January as it is minus two degrees)

Come on down

24 minutes ago, Rampage said:

They have money.

They are good at acquiring businesses and developing them

They have rich Asian backers 

They drink Irn Bru which is made of girders

They have been involved in football 

The Derby fans can wear kilts  to welcome them (though not in January as it is minus two degrees)

Come on down

If a kilt isn't to your taste, tartan skirts in a range of lengths are available. I prefer a snazzy mini myself.

2 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

As far as I saw that's simply not true. The wokists were up in arms about it saying it was racist (because they want to suck all the joy and fun out of the world) forcing the club and owners to issue a statement reading:

"Those who wish to support the club by wearing appropriate culturally-inspired clothing should feel free to do so as they see fit. We are inclusive to all ... neither the club nor its new owners were offended by attire worn, and appreciate the overt statements of support and acceptance by our great fans."

Yes, you're right, sorry. I read an article on the BBC saying the owners were offended and asked the fans not to do it. I didn't read the subsequent statement; if the BBC reported on it I didn't spot it.

6 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Not true. Read the articles referenced earlier in the topic.

No, true.

The articles just say what they did 25 years ago and that one of them recently won a damages case.

Nothing to do with Rangers or why their fans dislike them (other than them being associated with Mike Ashley) or anything they did while they had shares up there.

Edited by Coconut's Beard

The Easdales are spivs who were bleeding the club dry before Dave King and the 3 Bears saved us. Everything about them was Mickey Mouse and unprofessional. We had an AGM in a gazebo on the pitch one year ? They provided almost zero money and the club was in a very poor state under their stewardship. 

Just now, RamGer said:

The Easdales are spivs who were bleeding the club dry before Dave King and the 3 Bears saved us. Everything about them was Mickey Mouse and unprofessional. We had an AGM in a gazebo on the pitch one year ? They provided almost zero money and the club was in a very poor state under their stewardship. 

That's more like it

2 minutes ago, Coconut's Beard said:

That's more like it

They are small town bus company owners who didn't have a clue how to run a club the size of the Rangers. As far as I could tell they had no liquid capital (that they were willing to put in, anyway). I dont know much about Kirchner but if the only alternatives are the Easdales or Ashley, I'm in the American's corner!