Millwall (A) Matchday Thread

ThePrisoner

2 minutes ago, mike93rh said:

We deserve everything we get for paying Kelle Roos to play football. Shambles of a keeper. 

The only semi-competent keeper at the club cant get on the bench and will be offloaded at the earliest opportunity.

Roos and Allsop are simply not good enough to be number one's at this level.

Edited by JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta

2 minutes ago, Ruud Aralliss said:

Radio Derby seem to think poor goalkeeping?

Poor defending leading up to the shot, BUT, that should have been a fairly easy save for any consistent goalie to make. He litteraly dived too far over the ball and it went under his arm....

Just now, Yani P said:

so we dominate the game - get the goal we fully deserved..

Get into HT but no we get bent out of shape for no reason, Byrne just pitiful as he so often is when he moves central totally ignoring the man he should be marking..but Roos was shockingly bad - any good keeper saves that all day long..

So disappointing we are way the better team and it has been a superb team performance but sloppy at the back undoes it all..

I just dont want to comment as to what i think about some of these players we have as ill get banded negerive

iv just got to sit here and take it bit good god i could let rip into some of them

come on Derby get a fricking grip

basics .. do the basics 

Also first half an honorable mention for Lawrence, he is my least favourite Derby player, mostly lazy but his is playing well in this game and where previously he would have shot against the defender he played a lovely pass to set up Ebosele for his goal.

There have been some good performances this half from many of our players.

Just now, DanS1992 said:

Poor defending leading up to the shot, BUT, that should have been a fairly easy save for any consistent goalie to make. He litteraly dived too far over the ball and it went under his arm....

Reminds me of the Gary Sprake, threw himself in front of a bus and it went under him joke.........I’ll get me coat.

3 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Every single time we score a goal we just go to absolute pot!! 

Kelle Roos is a fraud of a goalkeeper, I wonder how many points he’s cost us through mistakes since he’s been at the club. 

Roos has lost us potentially hundreds of millions of £££ if you think about it.