Rams vs Preston (A) Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

1 minute ago, Bris Vegas said:

Kamil Jozwiak has an appearance/starter fee doesn’t he? It has to be the only reason he hasn’t played recently.

Tom Lawrence offers nothing outside. He’s an instinctive shooter. He should 100% play through the middle upfront.

You want your wide players to be able to create, retain possession, pick intelligent passes. Lawrence rarely does any of these things. He’s wasted out there on the left.

Impressed with Buchanan. Looks to have really stepped up his aggression and urgency. Bird and Knight also decent.

Derby far the better team, but we don’t look like scoring. I don’t want to say it, but we’ll probably lose this 1-0 to an error or something and we’re left saying the same things after the match.

Lawrence is excellent at retaining possession. Very underrated in that regard.

1 minute ago, Bris Vegas said:

Kamil Jozwiak has an appearance/starter fee doesn’t he? It has to be the only reason he hasn’t played recently.

Tom Lawrence offers nothing outside. He’s an instinctive shooter. He should 100% play through the middle upfront.

You want your wide players to be able to create, retain possession, pick intelligent passes. Lawrence rarely does any of these things. He’s wasted out there on the left.

Impressed with Buchanan. Looks to have really stepped up his aggression and urgency. Bird and Knight also decent.

Derby far the better team, but we don’t look like scoring. I don’t want to say it, but we’ll probably lose this 1-0 to an error or something and we’re left saying the same things after the match.

Given our situation I would definitely be looking at this. He often goes missing out on the wing and we don't have any firepower in the striker department. 

It's not an ideal fix, but we are where we are and it'd be a sensible use of resources.