Steve Gibson trying to liquidate Derby

Carl Sagan

1 hour ago, ImARam2 said:

Lovely picture of the fountains, which I believe are outside the Burj Al Khalifia in Dubai.

I've had many a great night in the bars, clubs & restaurants in this part of the city , and the building on the far left of the picture is where I lived for 9 years when I resided in Dubai.

It’s vegas from the Bellagio 

1 hour ago, ImARam2 said:

Lovely picture of the fountains, which I believe are outside the Burj Al Khalifia in Dubai.

I've had many a great night in the bars, clubs & restaurants in this part of the city , and the building on the far left of the picture is where I lived for 9 years when I resided in Dubai.

It’s actually the Bellagio fountain in Las Vegas.

12 hours ago, ImARam2 said:

Were you drinking a lot at this time of your life?

Edited by 86 Hair Islands

12 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

When did this forum go from threads descending into pun madness to threads descending into games of name that fountain. 

image.thumb.jpeg.c43ba2a6df1df0f39a51f4fc6f168b46.jpeg

I’m disappointed no one got it. It’s the parque del aguas in Lima. Tallest fountain in South America dontchaknow.

Who’s turn is it next?

On 06/01/2022 at 20:29, TigerTedd said:

When did this forum go from threads descending into pun madness to threads descending into games of name that fountain. 

image.thumb.jpeg.c43ba2a6df1df0f39a51f4fc6f168b46.jpeg

Is that all you’ve got???? Doesn’t even come close to this beauty 

5357EA72-44EA-4C4F-98AD-3000C25DD255.jpeg

This week I emailed the EFL to ask them the straight question of what their view is of the Wycombe and Boro legal actions, in the context of them being simply vexatious to drive DCFC into liquidation.  And how they view this in their overall aim (stated many times) to protect the integrity of the league.  Also in the long term what they view as the risk that this will open the floodgates for clubs to be constantly suing each other.

I have also requested that if they do not feel that the legal action is appropriate for the integrity of the league, that they should publicly say so in order to clarify the situation to all football league clubs and fans.

I am not holding my breath, but if they do reply it will be interesting to see what they say.

Andrew

3 hours ago, Andrew1 said:

This week I emailed the EFL to ask them the straight question of what their view is of the Wycombe and Boro legal actions, in the context of them being simply vexatious to drive DCFC into liquidation.  And how they view this in their overall aim (stated many times) to protect the integrity of the league.  Also in the long term what they view as the risk that this will open the floodgates for clubs to be constantly suing each other.

I have also requested that if they do not feel that the legal action is appropriate for the integrity of the league, that they should publicly say so in order to clarify the situation to all football league clubs and fans.

I am not holding my breath, but if they do reply it will be interesting to see what they say.

Andrew

Dear Andrew,

Thank you for contacting EFL customer services. Unfortunately we cannot comment on the actions of member clubs in the public domain...blah blah blah..

Good luck though mate, I hope you get a reasonable reply.

4 hours ago, Andrew1 said:

Andrew

Good for you Andrew

Jimbo