Steve Gibson trying to liquidate Derby

Carl Sagan

4 hours ago, Crewton said:

It's also the case that the clubs settled out of court, it wasn't actually tested legally and so does not qualify as a precedent.

Westham got off lightly, if it had gone to court they might have lost their premiership place and pay court costs on top.

3 hours ago, plymouthram said:

Westham got off lightly, if it had gone to court they might have lost their premiership place and pay court costs on top.

That's highly unlikely. The Court might have ordered them to pay more, but would have no power to decide who should play in the PL. The PL had already fined them £5.5M because Tevez and Mascherano were owned by more than one party, which wasn't allowed under PL rules. They didn't deduct them points, which is what Sheff U wanted. 

4 hours ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Happy to help crowdfund the shortfall. How much does one of these cost anyway?

image.png.c44704fc2b634a629c278cf546397050.png

That's just typical of the male, pale and stale crowd who frequent our away crowds these days!

Why does everything have to resemble a giant inflatable penis to gain our attention?

Yours truly, 

Millie Tant.

Everytime we play Boro, there is a chance of winning, drawing or losing. Potentially damaging their promotion challenge every year, is he going to sue us for winning or drawing forever against them. It's ok for the supreme leader if we lose though.

35 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Is that a euphemism?

No, an actual fighter jet, stuck about 20 feet above the ground on a pole. It was a De Havilland Vampire, my mistake, the Vickers vampire was a WW1 fighter.

They had the engine out on the ground next to it.

That was probably the best part of 25 years ago.

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

No, an actual fighter jet, stuck about 20 feet above the ground on a pole. It was a De Havilland Vampire, my mistake, the Vickers vampire was a WW1 fighter.

They had the engine out on the ground next to it.

That was probably the best part of 25 years ago.

spacer.png

Looks like someone left their landing light on.

Lovely picture of the fountains, which I believe are outside the Burj Al Khalifia in Dubai.

I've had many a great night in the bars, clubs & restaurants in this part of the city , and the building on the far left of the picture is where I lived for 9 years when I resided in Dubai.

51 minutes ago, ImARam2 said:

Lovely picture of the fountains, which I believe are outside the Burj Al Khalifia in Dubai.

I've had many a great night in the bars, clubs & restaurants in this part of the city , and the building on the far left of the picture is where I lived for 9 years when I resided in Dubai.

But can you get a Parmo.