Takeover Update

Arsene Titman

2 hours ago, hintonsboots said:

Mel is a Rams fan and currently making up the shortfall in income each month to keep the club operating. It’s easy to use the word hate on social media, but would you say it to his face......unlikely. He has done as much as he can to turn us into an established Premier league club, but unfortunately it hasn’t come to fruition. He is now trying to secure our future by bringing in new owners. Football comes down to fine margins as we know and there was another Keogh moment yesterday when Byrne did a triple toe loop on the penalty spot.

Massive mistakes with recruitment of both managers and players has been our downfall, while trying to chase the dream of Premier League football and I’m sure Mel would agree and do things differently if he had a time machine.

Forum members posting hate comments should be banned in my opinion.

Well said Hinton. 

We need an end to bile and ranting rage. We need to return to gentler times, when humour was no more cutting and savage than...... 

image.png.598a3d59b35123698c16daba2bec5789.png

?

7 hours ago, ram59 said:

Interestingly, I looked at a Watford based article which stated that Hughes had cost them just over £8M and that he may go for around £4M. If this is the case, then there will be  no sell on fee.

We have a 15% sell on fee, dont think its on profit only so if he does go for 4m we will get 600k, still better than nothing

Just now, kevinhectoring said:

Timing of the meetings (2 per season under efl rules) was driven by the fans. As if just now the club does not have more important things to do with their time. Honestly 

And yet they set one up? How does that work then.

13 hours ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

We’ve got 2 weeks to get some players in, I hope to god that if it’s found we’ve breached FFP it’s an instant deduction and we can finally move on. I have a horrible feeling it will have to no doubt go through multiple panels and appeals first though.

We can sign freebies after that. I think.

37 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

And yet they set one up? How does that work then.

Going round in circles. The clamour from the fans caused the meeting. The club would have seen that the only way to stop it was to meet. And that if they didn’t meet there was possibility of criticism from the EFL. Chris Coles had already told us everything we would garner from the meeting. Comedy hour. As if the club employees and Mel did not have better ways of spending their time right now 

1 minute ago, kevinhectoring said:

Going round in circles. The clamour from the fans caused the meeting. The club would have seen that the only way to stop it was to meet. And that if they didn’t meet there was possibility of criticism from the EFL. Chris Coles had already told us everything we would garner from the meeting. Comedy hour. As if the club employees and Mel did not have better ways of spending their time right now 

I've missed it, what have they done that's so out of usual?!