Relegation rivals watch

Bris Vegas

22 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Out of curiosity has anyone been on the Reading and Barnsley fans forums to gauge how their fans see the season shaping up?

Can't speak for others, but can't say I have, no.
I've enough on trying to sift through all the DCFC Fans' wild/uneducated/unreasoned/delusional/happy-clappy/wrist-slashing guesswork, let alone other fans.
I'd much rather wait and see what fact and reality brings mesen! 

I only (occasionally) join in the matchday predictions out of politeness! ?

55 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

Constantly refers to his players and his team as 'they' not 'we.' Says 'they capitulated' 'downed tools.'

All is not right there it seems.

He's a crap manager with the history to prove it.

The best thing that's happened to us all season was him getting that gig.

Edited by Grumpy Git

3 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

Wycombe and Wednesday would have been relegated well before the last day of last season if we hadn’t have had such a monumental collapse and terrible run in, leave the door open for them both on the last day. 

I really believe that reading are on course for doing just that, ending uk with a similar tally as what we had last season, but with a 6 pt deduction on top.

Id be surprised if they win another game all season. So I reckon it’s a straight race between us and Barnsley for who can catch them first. But we are patently better than Barnsley, so we’ll make it. 

I realise this isn’t really backed up by statistics, we got 36 last season, if reading were to only score 36, and then take into account their deduction, then that leaves them with 30, and they’re only one point off that now. 

I reckon they could do it though. I reckon they could go the entire rest of the season and only get 1 point. With Ince at the wheel, there’s no limit to how crap they’ll be. 

We got only 36 points last season? Really?

58 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

Interesting post match interview.

Constantly refers to his players and his team as 'they' not 'we.' Says 'they capitulated' 'downed tools.'

All is not right there it seems.

The Guvnor doesn't like it up em, Posters said at the time Ince snr has his way of doing things, You'd better get used to it...or else, Not Tom tho ?

7 minutes ago, Patrick Rams said:

We got only 36 points last season? Really?

44, I was reading the goals for column. ? doh!! But there you go, I’d be very surprised if reading beat that, and then their 6pt deduction and you’re looking at 38pts. I reckon Barnsley will probably surpass that, and I think we will too. But I really think if anyones likely to collapse between now and the end of the season, it’s reading.