Relegation rivals watch

Bris Vegas

2 minutes ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

We win Saturday and the other 3 lose, we go into the break and will be talking for two weeks that we can still do this. 

Exactly. It can change again very quickly. Barnsley and Reading still have to play each other. We just need to be within 3 points going into the last game of the season. It's very much possible in my view.

Barnsley travel to Sheff U & hopefully Blackburns win vs us puts them in the mood to beat Reading away....after that the 1st game after the international break Barnsley play Reading whilst we play Preston at home.

Perfect scenario...we beat Coventry & Preston at home which we all probably agree we would need to do to have any chance any way. Then Barnsley & Reading lose this weekend then draw against each other.  Not beyond the realms of possibility.

We gain 5pts on them both putting us 1pt from saftey with 6 to go (7 for Reading & Barnsley).

9 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

Exactly. It can change again very quickly. Barnsley and Reading still have to play each other. We just need to be within 3 points going into the last game of the season. It's very much possible in my view.

Last game of the season - 

Derby vs Cardiff

WBA vs Barnsley

Luton vs Reading

Id hope to be within 2pts meaning if we win, Reading and/or Barnsley need to win their away game

3 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Barnsley travel to Sheff U & hopefully Blackburns win vs us puts them in the mood to beat Reading away....after that the 1st game after the international break Barnsley play Reading whilst we play Preston at home.

Perfect scenario...we beat Coventry & Preston at home which we all probably agree we would need to do to have any chance any way. Then Barnsley & Reading lose this weekend then draw against each other.  Not beyond the realms of possibility.

We gain 5pts on them both putting us 1pt from saftey with 6 to go (7 for Reading & Barnsley).

I hope you are right

QPR are at home to posh on Saturday, we don’t currently have a keeper, Marshall got injured tonight and Dieng is out for a month, they beat us at London road twice this season , I’m not to hopeful for Saturday going by our current form.

8 hours ago, Bobby said:

QPR are at home to posh on Saturday, we don’t currently have a keeper, Marshall got injured tonight and Dieng is out for a month, they beat us at London road twice this season , I’m not to hopeful for Saturday going by our current form.

Just our luck

Animation Eyeroll GIF by jamfactory

10 hours ago, Bobby said:

Worry not though, you'll make up any points lost against P'Boro when you hammer us in April.

Well, not hammer... when you beat us in April for our 10th straight away defeat in which we sort of look quite good in spells but somehow contrive to duck it up and give you the points.

Edited by Coconut's Beard

11 hours ago, Bobby said:

What about Archer and Barnes?

Edited by Ghost of Clough

9 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

What about Archer and Barnes?

Archers popped his shoulder and out for the season,Barnes has been sent back from aldershot for making too many mistakes, he hasn’t played a first team game for us and isn’t included as a professional keeper ( I think)