Please sack them NOW

Archied

25 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

Jimmy Floyd anyone? (if Rooney does lose his job)

You have to say, he has done an amazing job at Burton since he went back there. Beating Ipswich and Sunderland at home is a good start by anyone’s standards let alone the end to last season. No doubt if he. And here he would be as useless as everyone else! ?

As the poster of this thread it’s only right to give credit when things go right ,,,, tonight was different gravy and for the first time in a long long time under Rooney I thought we didn’t look clueless and disjointed , first twenty we looked like a team who actually knew each other and we looked to take it to them ,

long way to go and one swallow does not make a summer as they say but credit where it’s due , 

1 hour ago, Archied said:

As the poster of this thread it’s only right to give credit when things go right ,,,, tonight was different gravy and for the first time in a long long time under Rooney I thought we didn’t look clueless and disjointed , first twenty we looked like a team who actually knew each other and we looked to take it to them ,

long way to go and one swallow does not make a summer as they say but credit where it’s due , 

I thought we looked incrementally better at trying to do the same things, and had Jagielka to soothe our nerves at the back.

Fine margins. 

1 hour ago, Archied said:

Saw the highlights and we could have had 4 or 5. We needed that win and need to back it up with a win on Saturday. Agree, a long way to go. But it is a start ??