v Peterborough (A) Match Day Thread

ollycutts1982

1 minute ago, belperram9 said:

Stretton has a terrible first touch for a striker. Was the same at Salford. He is simply too weak as well to play the target man, bullied constantly. 

That isn’t fair mate. He’s at the sharpest end of the pitch. Give him a chance. I thought he was excellent midweek and today is another step in the right direction for him. He’s already looked a threat just with his movement. 

7 minutes ago, belperram9 said:

Neither are good, hence why we were one of the lowest scoring teams last year. Would love to know what their chance creation/goal contributions are combined. Horrific. 

...or it could be that Rooney is too cautious tactically and doesn't have a clue how to set up a team to take advantage of its attacking players, as we've seen evidenced at least 35 times in the past, while to use your own favourite word, frauds of 'supporters' like you just slag off individual players because you're unable to see the bigger picture and the reasons behind their performances?

You've had your 15 minutes off fame, now you're just showing yourself up as a right pillock.

I see you've moved into slagging off another player now ?

Edited by Coconut

Just now, Andicis said:

You do seem to struggle with basic concepts of tactical decision making dependent on the opponent, don't you? But then I am not sure your football knowledge has progressed past calling people frauds. 

Your clueless mate, you simply don’t have a clue. Not sure about you but I like my wingers to create and contribute now and then, it’s their job you know? 

2 minutes ago, belperram9 said:

Your clueless mate, you simply don’t have a clue. Not sure about you but I like my wingers to create and contribute now and then, it’s their job you know? 

Yes, football is that simple and there is no nuance to apply to it at all. 

1 minute ago, Coconut said:

...or it could be that Rooney is too cautious tactically and doesn't have a clue how to set up a team to take advantage of its attacking players, as we've seen evidenced at least 35 times in the past, while to use your own favourite word, frauds of 'supporters' like you just slag off individual players because you're unable to see the bigger picture and the reasons behind their performances?

You've had your 15 minutes off fame, now you're just shown yourself up as a right pillock.

I’m entitled to my opinion. Why are you wrapping the players up in cotton wool? They are men. This is men’s football, criticism doesn’t seem to be allowed these days. I’ll keep on airing my opinions if I want. If you don’t like it filter me or get off the forum, lmao.