Peterborough away tickets

SamUltraRam

5 hours ago, BriggRam said:

It'll definitely sell out ?

Not so sure about that 

The inept nature of our current ticketing arrangements mean that they go off sale on Wednesday - looks like about 1600 sold so far out of the 2400 - might just hit 2000 with a positive performance Tuesday 

Each to their own but a poor turnout for the first away game back IMO 

30 minutes ago, Burtonram2066 said:

Not so sure about that 

The inept nature of our current ticketing arrangements mean that they go off sale on Wednesday - looks like about 1600 sold so far out of the 2400 - might just hit 2000 with a positive performance Tuesday 

Each to their own but a poor turnout for the first away game back IMO 

I think might find go off sale thursday so still time to sell last few tickets remaining.

38 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I think might find go off sale thursday so still time to sell last few tickets remaining.

Well it's midnight Wednesday - so take that as you please

2400 is only the initial allocation - there's still half the stand on the side afterwards - be surprised if we hit 2k 

Ah well - see those who travel on the train, early doors Saturday ?

23 minutes ago, Burtonram2066 said:

Well it's midnight Wednesday - so take that as you please

2400 is only the initial allocation - there's still half the stand on the side afterwards - be surprised if we hit 2k 

Ah well - see those who travel on the train, early doors Saturday ?

Well most of block 4 has gone and still selling really well and been give just over 2k and plus it is on sky I dont think we are doing to badly.

3 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

I’m on the front row, so I don’t have to stand up 

I can't get my hubby to sit at the front, no matter how much I beg. I will no doubt be stood behind two drunken six footers, who arrive 2 minutes before kick off and spend the match waving their arms around and gesticulating and swearing at the opposition. 

At the end of the game they'll leave without applauding, declaring Saturday's scapegoat is ***** crap, despite never having watched any of the action as it happened.

I love awaydays! 

16 minutes ago, angieram said:

I can't get my hubby to sit at the front, no matter how much I beg. I will no doubt be stood behind two drunken six footers, who arrive 2 minutes before kick off and spend the match waving their arms around and gesticulating and swearing at the opposition. 

At the end of the game they'll leave without applauding, declaring Saturday's scapegoat is ***** crap, despite never having watched any of the action as it happened.

I love awaydays! 

Different days, but I remember my grandad telling me that when stuck behind fans wearing (bowler) hats they'd wait for the crowd to go 'up' in excitement and on the way 'down' would reach forward and pull the hats down over the wearers eyes! ?

Edited by RoyMac5

32 minutes ago, angieram said:

I love awaydays! 

I dont like sitting down at away games I prefer to stand.

3 hours ago, angieram said:

I love awaydays! 

We stopped away trips after getting fed up with some of our own youthful 'ultras' refusing to move out of our seats one game and the next, getting smacked in the back by one of our fans who was so off his face after we scored he started a one man mosh pit, arms and fists everywhere. Actually preferred away days when our support was poor numerically but seemed to be louder and more positive vocally. I'm definitely getting old! 

5 hours ago, angieram said:

I love awaydays! 

Well i can promise i am not 6ft at least

6 hours ago, angieram said:

I love awaydays! 

I’m only 5 foot 11!