Peterborough away tickets

SamUltraRam

5 minutes ago, SamUltraRam said:

Don't think that we sold out but the club stopped selling them at midday on Wednesday as they had to post them out.

Bought mine Wednesday morning, arrived yesterday

Another massive issue with not having the ticket office open. Missed out on 2 days of sales.

A lot of people decide to go last minute. 

Got them.... 

It is Pay on the Day as well. 

It is ludicrous that we have to chase the away teams ticket office for tickets as our ticket office can't even Reply. 

The Media on the website saying no pay on the day is incorrect as well.. I've given up with the DCFC management and club related support. I am supporting the Team only from now on and want nothing to do with the Club. Useless.... 

Mind you the supporters are great including you lot on here... 

We had to take the tickets off sale early because we are posting them out. 

Fair dos Peterborough putting them back on sale for us, though. 

Just as a matter of interest, I don't think the our club makes a penny from away sales so Derby aren't missing out financially, but we are in terms of getting the fans onside. 

12 minutes ago, angieram said:

Just as a matter of interest, I don't think the our club makes a penny from away sales so Derby aren't missing out financially, but we are in terms of getting the fans onside. 

Yes their ticket office very helpful. No fee at all also. We are going to first match - yeah!!!!! Going straight from holiday. Grumpy husband going home to cut lawn!!!!

25 minutes ago, WestLondonRam said:

I decided Tuesday Night and tried to buy them then, I was going and that wasn't last minute Just DCFC not wanting to sell tickets for some strange reason

None of it makes sense mate.

It's nothing to do with covid.

It makes no sense at all not having the ticket office open when the season had started.

I've had so many issues getting tickets online it's ridiculous.

The fact we're the only club in the country that hasn't got season tickets on sale doesn't make sense either

20 minutes ago, angieram said:

Well the POSH tickets are Etickets. 

Derby must earn from away tickets or why sell them and I'm sure the staff still need paying. 

To be fair it was hard enough Linking accounts to get home tickets. I just think the whole Derby management team needs a shake as without us we would be in a lot more trouble than they are.  

9 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

Just spoke to Posh again to check something.  Apparently we have sold blocks E1 to E4 now selling E5 and E6. Said noone in our ticket office - chap said he knew as they hadnt been able to contact anyone either! Shocking state of affairs

Ollie I'm guessing you talked too. He said the same to me, They have tried to call DCFC to amend the Sell on the day media and none has got back to them.. 

7 minutes ago, WestLondonRam said:

Well the POSH tickets are Etickets. 

Derby must earn from away tickets or why sell them and I'm sure the staff still need paying. 

To be fair it was hard enough Linking accounts to get home tickets. I just think the whole Derby management team needs a shake as without us we would be in a lot more trouble than they are.  

I was told by a lad who works in ticket office a couple of years back that they don't. 

That's all I know.

38 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:
2 hours ago, CBRammette said:

Just spoke to Posh again to check something.  Apparently we have sold blocks E1 to E4 now selling E5 and E6. Said noone in our ticket office - chap said he knew as they hadnt been able to contact anyone either! Shocking state of affairs

Looks like someone’s answered the phone! ?

29 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

I thought is was done on a reciprocal arrangement, you sell ours we sell yours.

if clubs have a reciprocal agreement, and sell each others tickets for an away game, they receive 10% of the ticket sales.

So DCFC are losing money, unless, as Peterborough have only just been promoted, there's no arrangment been put in place, or is it due to the DCFC ticket office not being open for business?