Peterborough away tickets

SamUltraRam

8 hours ago, angieram said:

I can't get my hubby to sit at the front, no matter how much I beg. I will no doubt be stood behind two drunken six footers, who arrive 2 minutes before kick off and spend the match waving their arms around and gesticulating and swearing at the opposition. 

At the end of the game they'll leave without applauding, declaring Saturday's scapegoat is ***** crap, despite never having watched any of the action as it happened.

I love awaydays! 

You'll be OK Angie, I'm not going.

On 09/08/2021 at 12:18, Van der MoodHoover said:

In a rush of blood I thought I might go to this one. 28 quid for the ticket. But off peak rail fare on trains only at 25% capacity is 85 quid from here.....so I am losing heart ?

Over £95 for me too, hence the above.

9 hours ago, Grumpy Git said:

Over £95 for me too, hence the above.

Have you tried different starting points. When we come to home games we go through Peterborough and we have to fiddle with different ticket combos to get better fare as peterborough to nottingham usually direct on cross country. Then buy nottingham to Derby bit separately. May have changed with covid as havent done since last home game pre 1st lockdown. 

2 hours ago, CBRammette said:

Have you tried different starting points. When we come to home games we go through Peterborough and we have to fiddle with different ticket combos to get better fare as peterborough to nottingham usually direct on cross country. Then buy nottingham to Derby bit separately. May have changed with covid as havent done since last home game pre 1st lockdown. 

if going from Derby its not possible to get it cheaper than £25 return (without railcard) - Quicker going through Leicester 

Assume those on the train will be mostly arriving in @ 10:07 - Nice early start! 

3 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Just seen tickets are off sale now, a few days before the game, was that always the plan? It seems very strange! 

Think it's to allow for posting out the tickets. Postal tickets normally go off sale earlier than collecting from the Ticket Office

5 minutes ago, Gladram said:

Think it's to allow for posting out the tickets. Postal tickets normally go off sale earlier than collecting from the Ticket Office

Yeah it’s to allow for the tickets to be able to make it to you before Saturday  - if the ticket office was open I imagine they’d be on sale till Friday. 

This Ticketing is a shambles. On sale till Midnight tonight and removed them early. 2 Kids I have had to register without email addresses so had to make my 9 year old yesterday who got the bug and wanted to go away on Saturday and my 7 Year old an email today as he heard how fun it was and now wants to go. Then they wouldn't link so had to ask DCFC to link them. Which they still haven't done so I now have no tickets and 2 kids moaning at me.    

Turnstiles didn't accept our Barcodes on E-ticketing, so took us 20 Minutes to get in last night.

1 Bar open in West lower, Didn't even bother it was like an away game so no point leaving your seat at half Time. 

Stewards not knowing how to help bless them, There is just no Direction for the staff at DCFC and I feel sorry for them. They were saying they do not know what they are going to do at the F**est Game. 

I feel sorry for the DCFC staff who are undermanned as they cannot employ anyone to work there and they are clearly understaffed. They all seem to be doing there best without much help, and as we all know it's familt there so no point moaning, I listened to their moaning more than they did mine... lol 

Got to say though, Never mind the football club itself My daughter loved it, Now wants to go every week, the FANS did that, they made the atmosphere brilliant. The staff were amazing with her as she is on Crutches at the moment and they all stopped to talk to her and help her make her feel comfortable. Even the stewards helped to drive her back to the car on the golf carts the actual Staff and FANS are a credit to DCFC shame about the Management and protocols that are non existent.   DCFC Hierarchy your lucky to have your amazing staff and us FANS..... 

12 minutes ago, WestLondonRam said:

This Ticketing is a shambles. On sale till Midnight tonight and removed them early. 2 Kids I have had to register without email addresses so had to make my 9 year old yesterday who got the bug and wanted to go away on Saturday and my 7 Year old an email today as he heard how fun it was and now wants to go. Then they wouldn't link so had to ask DCFC to link them. Which they still haven't done so I now have no tickets and 2 kids moaning at me.    

Turnstiles didn't accept our Barcodes on E-ticketing, so took us 20 Minutes to get in last night.

1 Bar open in West lower, Didn't even bother it was like an away game so no point leaving your seat at half Time. 

Stewards not knowing how to help bless them, There is just no Direction for the staff at DCFC and I feel sorry for them. They were saying they do not know what they are going to do at the F**est Game. 

I feel sorry for the DCFC staff who are undermanned as they cannot employ anyone to work there and they are clearly understaffed. They all seem to be doing there best without much help, and as we all know it's familt there so no point moaning, I listened to their moaning more than they did mine... lol 

Got to say though, Never mind the football club itself My daughter loved it, Now wants to go every week, the FANS did that, they made the atmosphere brilliant. The staff were amazing with her as she is on Crutches at the moment and they all stopped to talk to her and help her make her feel comfortable. Even the stewards helped to drive her back to the car on the golf carts the actual Staff and FANS are a credit to DCFC shame about the Management and protocols that are non existent.   DCFC Hierarchy your lucky to have your amazing staff and us FANS..... 

#Shrambles!