Peterborough away tickets

SamUltraRam

It should be a good game to really see where we are. Peterborough off the back of a 3-0 loss to Luton hopefully means we should be able to go there and get the three points, but if we can't and don't then it will be a sobering experience. 

Good to see the tickets selling well, at least after this opening day fixture with the lowest attendance in Pride Park history. 

22 hours ago, rammieib said:

Same price that we are charging away fans for a Cat B game you mean?

Pricing is just way over the top everywhere. At some point they may realise having fans in the ground is more important.

In a rush of blood I thought I might go to this one. 28 quid for the ticket. But off peak rail fare on trains only at 25% capacity is 85 quid from here.....so I am losing heart ?

19 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

It should be a good game to really see where we are. Peterborough off the back of a 3-0 loss to Luton hopefully means we should be able to go there and get the three points, but if we can't and don't then it will be a sobering experience. 

Good to see the tickets selling well, at least after this opening day fixture with the lowest attendance in Pride Park history. 

First championship game at home after a 3-0 thumping .  Marriott up top probably.  Think it will be tricky to be honest.

1 hour ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

I was thinking from Hampshire I'd be able to pick up an advance ticket avoiding London for about 30 quid. 

But even x country are quoting 100 quid single on Saturday just to Birmingham.....madness! ?

Not looking in the right places,need to use a split ticket. Don't know where you are in Hampshire but can do Southampton - peterboro for just over £40.

11 minutes ago, atherstoneram said:

Not looking in the right places,need to use a split ticket. Don't know where you are in Hampshire but can do Southampton - peterboro for just over £40.

Southampton... 

42.40 is single fare I'm being quoted. Often you find that's the same as the cheap day return, but I'm getting quoted 2x42.40. Tried national rail, trainline and arrival x country so far..... 

If I'm missing something obvious happy to be put right. For 40 quid I'd be in! 

2 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Southampton... 

42.40 is single fare I'm being quoted. Often you find that's the same as the cheap day return, but I'm getting quoted 2x42.40. Tried national rail, trainline and arrival x country so far..... 

If I'm missing something obvious happy to be put right. For 40 quid I'd be in! 

Have a look at raileasy.co.uk, cheapest return just over £60

5 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

when i put in the dates and approximate times, it told me there were no journeys available......?

had another go and it worked ok. £60.23, for basically exactly the same tickets and route as standard on nationalrail, who want £85 for the privilege. All very mystifying.....

2 hours ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

had another go and it worked ok. £60.23, for basically exactly the same tickets and route as standard on nationalrail, who want £85 for the privilege. All very mystifying.....

Did you choose the split ticket option?,that is often a lot cheaper than just A to B which nationalrail  tend to use. Even rail staff find the issuing of tickets confusing.