Tickets for Huddersfield Match

Arsene Titman

4 minutes ago, David said:

Ticket office staff have been on furlough. I would wait until tomorrow and see if the ticket office is back open, with tickets going on sale there maybe some staff back to handle enquiries such as this, even if it's just online via Twitter and Email 

Thanks. Just odd they've completely missed out the whole section of junior rams membership season ticket holders. Must be quite a few...

I think the pricing is fine tbh, 24 quid for the opening game as an adult is about what I'd be expecting to pay so I have 0 complains there. I don't like the simplified categories though. Some seats in the same areas of the stadium are better or worse depending upon height, placement etc. that I think should be reflected in the price. But, I'm just happy that on monday I can get me and my mum a ticket for the first game in a long time that we've been able to see. 

Whilst I would have paid it under the circumstances, I think the club have made the right and fair decision to NOT charge the £1 admin fee for online bookings for those of us who were planning to cash in our "Freebie" season ticket this season.

Right and fair... but under the circumstances, the club still get a thumbs up and thanks from me.  ?

41 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

But I unless the prices are completely ridiculous I don't see the point in moaning. 

As a customer, if you think something is too expensive just don't buy it!

Fair comment but buying tickets to watch your football team play isn't just a commodity like buying a loaf of bread or a car. 

Some people may conversely be priced out of watching their team so it isn't an active decision that they've made, it's been enforced on them. 

7 hours ago, Arsene Titman said:

I was under the impression that, being a paid up season ticket holder from last season, I was able to buy ( FOC) a ticket for my usual seat for the Huddersfield game. I’ve been all over the club website but not found anywhere to do this. Am I doing something wrong, or are they not on sale yet?

You and me both !

55 minutes ago, baiano27 said:

Thanks. Just odd they've completely missed out the whole section of junior rams membership season ticket holders. Must be quite a few...

Yep me too. I’ve emailed also and nothing. I’m sure I haven’t had it refunded either.

Its frustrating that they have not mentioned it whatsoever. 

22 minutes ago, Sandersramsfan said:

As a long term season ticket holder why can I not have my usual seat which I have already paid for ?

You can if you get it tomorrow when only season ticket holders can get tickets

Edited by DCFC1388

1 hour ago, baiano27 said:

I renewed my season ticket last year with my 5 year son via a junior rams membership. The club insisted on refunding the Rams membership despite me asking to roll over to next year. Clearly the club are changing policy with juniors and the new banding but how do I ensure my son sits with me at the huddersfield game? I can book mine tomorrow but then can't sort his out until the following day on a different day? Or worse still general sale? I only renewed with him coming so would have asked for a refund if I'd known they are moving the goalposts. 

Emailed them 10 days ago but no reply and now they are telling us to buy tomorrow!

It's under the FAQs

"2020/21 Rams Squad Season Ticket Holders will be eligible to purchase a ticket during Stage 1 from 10am on Thursday 29th July at the appropriate age-related price"

All 20/21 Season ticket holders Thursday AM

19/20 Season ticket holders Friday AM

11 minutes ago, Saul said:

It's under the FAQs

"2020/21 Rams Squad Season Ticket Holders will be eligible to purchase a ticket during Stage 1 from 10am on Thursday 29th July at the appropriate age-related price"

All 20/21 Season ticket holders Thursday AM

19/20 Season ticket holders Friday AM

That’s incredibly annoying and quite frankly takes the piss. I specifically emailed the ticket office about this. I bought my season ticket and sons rams squad / season ticket (as in previous years) back in Feb 20, long before COVID was a thing in this country. I emailed the ticket office and they said that the ‘free’ season ticket still applied. Is that no longer the case then? So when did they change their mind? This week? Last week? Today?Why was this never explained? The communication is an absolute joke. 

28 minutes ago, Sandersramsfan said:

As a long term season ticket holder why can I not have my usual seat which I have already paid for ?

My understanding is, even though there are currently no attendance restrictions, they "cannot guarantee it".
Rightly or wrongly, I assume that means log on tomorrow from 10am, and hopefully your usual seat will be an option.  I'd like to think that "We have all day", as why anyone (tomorrow... for 20/21 ST Holders only) would want to choose someone else's seat is beyond me.

I assume same would apply for Friday, theoretically, but once they go on general sale, I guess anyone is free to snap up your seat, so the sooner you get in there, the better.

Fact is, I could be way off the mark with my assumptions, but we'll find out tomorrow.  Whether it's a "Choose your usual seat" or "Choose a seat elsewhere" option, or a simple "choose stand... choose block... choose row, etc remains to be seen, but I intend to have a note of my seat details to hand, just in case it's not an automatic thing!
I'd like to think, however, that as we have to use our Customer ID, it would at least connect you to your seat, and give you the option to choose it (subject to it still being available, of course)?

*Mine is an aisle seat, which I noticed were all unavailable during restricted capacity, to allow "passing places", but assume that is no longer the case, if "unrestricted attendance" is literal?  

Tomorrow then!  ??

54 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Fair comment but buying tickets to watch your football team play isn't just a commodity like buying a loaf of bread or a car. 

Some people may conversely be priced out of watching their team so it isn't an active decision that they've made, it's been enforced on them. 

I wouldn't say buying a loaf of bread are comparable.

Food is a necessity. 

A nice car and football matches aren't. 

26 minutes ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

That’s incredibly annoying and quite frankly takes the piss. I specifically emailed the ticket office about this. I bought my season ticket and sons rams squad / season ticket (as in previous years) back in Feb 20, long before COVID was a thing in this country. I emailed the ticket office and they said that the ‘free’ season ticket still applied. Is that no longer the case then? So when did they change their mind? This week? Last week? Today?Why was this never explained? The communication is an absolute joke. 

I couldn't agree more. I received 2 cheques as a refund for my 2 boys Rams Squad back in March.  No explanation what is was for and despite numerous attempts  to find out what 2 x £28.62 were for I didn't get a reply. It was only the fact that I know someone who works at the club ( another department) that I was eventually able to find out what the refund was for.

Communication is an absolute shambles.

50 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Mine is an aisle seat, which I noticed were all unavailable during restricted capacity, to allow "passing places", but assume that is no longer the case, if "unrestricted attendance" is literal? 

Mine too and I chose it so I can go for a pee when I need to without disturbing anyone (which is a lot after a few pre match beers) let’s hope we can get them back tomorrow 

16 minutes ago, Saul said:

I couldn't agree more. I received 2 cheques as a refund for my 2 boys Rams Squad back in March.  No explanation what is was for and despite numerous attempts  to find out what 2 x £28.62 were for I didn't get a reply. It was only the fact that I know someone who works at the club ( another department) that I was eventually able to find out what the refund was for.

Communication is an absolute shambles.

Last week I emailed them to clarify and they said that ‘our seats were reserved’. I took that as meaning that we had carried forward our season tickets that I paid for a year and a half ago and show as being paid for. If this isn’t the case then I wonder if they are in breach of contract. Probably not, sure there is a slippery clause in there somewhere. Great way to look after your most loyal customers, if indeed that is the case, as I still have no idea and no one has actually told me! Did COVID prevent anyone from DCFC emailing and explaining?