The latest from the club via Chris Coles

Heisenberg

4 minutes ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

Maybe more to come out when David and the other attendees do their reports. I’m not going into a meltdown until more info and context is available  . 

WHAT?!

The club has already had my e-mail telling them I am cancelling my season ticket.

My Mel Morris out banner is ready for Saturday.

Why wait for a full report when you can spit your dummy out over 4 or 5 tweets from the Punjabi Rams?

I mean they must have managed to get most of the points from a 4 hour meeting into a few tweets surely?

6 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

So how will Morris being out of the club change that?

What negativity is coming out of the club? The only negativity I can see is coming from the fans. 

The club will hardly promote negativity will it? However the following isn’t positive:

No money

Less than 12 senior players.

No signings.

Failed takeovers.

The club is a shambles. I feel for Rooney and the staff as we will not be competitive next season and are certs to go down as it stands. A club of Derby County’s stature soul not be in this position. Well done Morris. Thanks a lot. 

7 minutes ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

Maybe more to come out when David and the other attendees do their reports. I’m not going into a meltdown until more info and context is available  . 

I did say based on what I had read so far - but anyway I wouldn’t personally be going into meltdown I will be supporting my team as I always do ( don’t want any useless non trying journeymen playing though) 

33 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Just out of interest, what has happened since you bought your ticket for Saturdays match that has led to you deciding on such drastic action?

I bought it out of excitement, and being a realist regarding the situation my excitement of being a Derby fan will come back on Saturday being at the actual ground! I'm just fed up with the bloke and the bad news, but thinking properly, I know Saturday I will just enjoy seeing a Football team again 

2 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I did say based on what I had read so far - but anyway I wouldn’t personally be going into meltdown I will be supporting my team as I always do ( don’t want any useless non trying journeymen playing though) 

What about if they fancy being the manager but can't be bothered to get relevant experience first? 

Just now, Chester40 said:

What about if they fancy being the manager but can't be bothered to get relevant experience first? 

Off the subject really - I hope all Derby managers do a great job but it doesn’t always work that way which is why I will give all of them a fair unhindered chance - Apart from Phil Brown I really disliked him 

Just now, enachops said:

The club will hardly promote negativity will it? However the following isn’t positive:

No money

Less than 12 senior players.

No signings.

Failed takeovers.

The club is a shambles. I feel for Rooney and the staff as we will not be competitive next season and are certs to go down as it stands. A club of Derby County’s stature soul not be in this position. Well done Morris. Thanks a lot. 

I remember when Jim Smith took over Derby, the fans were not positive then either.

Maybe this season will be a reset. Wage bill down and if the fans stick with us we may find that this time next season we will be on a more sound financial footing.

Who knows, along the way we may even enjoy watching some of our own youngsters progress through the ranks.

By a club of this stature, do you mean one that has been in The Championship for the last 13 years and, as it stands, is still in The Championship and on the same amount of points as every other team in the division?

I remember in the infamous 11 point season how our fans won admiration for being the 12th man, maybe it is time that we stepped up to the plate again rather than sitting here crying like spoilt little babies who cant get what we want.

After 17 months without being a match, I cannot wait to be back in Pride Park on Saturday getting behind whichever players pull on a Rams shirt. Unfortunately, I think there are plenty who have missed an opportunity to vent their anger who are equally excited.

21 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

MM seems to say he wants our youngsters given more real game time - just maybe he thinks the likes of Sibley should be playing more - which is what we all seem to want don’t we ? 

I would prefer to see him playing over a Morrison or a Carrol if you know what I mean 

No.

How much money would it have cost Mel if we'd been relegated? Might have happened last season without Curtis. Might this without experienced players.

I'd rather see who is better out of Sibley or Carroll. Which for me atm is Carroll.

Thank you @Punjabi_Rams for the information.

What I would have liked to know is:

- when are we going to pay HMRC

-When are we going to submit the accounts

Because if we do that we can sign players without an Embargo 

I know that the performance of DCFC employees should stay behind closed doors but Pearce has to take accountability (no pun intended as he is an accountant) for a lot of this. If I was an incoming owner he would not be one I would keep. Im sure he is a good person but he has taken his eye off the ball (pun intended)

4 minutes ago, EraniosSocks said:

I bought it out of excitement, and being a realist regarding the situation my excitement of being a Derby fan will come back on Saturday being at the actual ground! I'm just fed up with the bloke and the bad news, but thinking properly, I know Saturday I will just enjoy seeing a Football team again 

Its easy to say dont give up on us just yet.

I know having kids certainly changed how much I put into supporting the club, I've always had my season ticket but my away trips were seriously curtailed!

2 minutes ago, big bad ram said:

The guy on radio Derby said basically those at the meeting know everything that has gone on over the last few years but only some of it can be shared publicly.

He then had to stop and correct himself mid sentence before he described himself as something more than a “normal fan”. 

So a dozen fans are now privy to the dirty details of various past events, and we’re all left none the wiser. Great exercise, Derby. 

17 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Bit misleading as the exact quote was haven't had any serious bids for players which isn't the same as saying we aren't selling anyone - indeed the insinuation could be that IF we did receive a serious bid for a player then they would be gone.

I'm sorry didn't realise I had to write a full, detailed, essay on the full ins and outs of a brief snippet of a tweet that said;

TRANSFERS OUT

No serious bids on the table

Obviously if we haven't had any bids then we aren't selling anyone if we haven't had any bids ?‍♂️

4 minutes ago, big bad ram said:

The guy on radio Derby said basically those at the meeting know everything that has gone on over the last few years but only some of it can be shared publicly.

He then had to stop and correct himself mid sentence before he described himself as something more than a “normal fan”. 

I'm now of the opinion that that comment should have been 'know everything that has gone on as Mel sees it'. 

Just now, rynny said:

I'm sorry didn't realise I had to write a full, detailed, essay on the full ins and outs of a brief snippet of a tweet that said;

TRANSFERS OUT

Obviously if we haven't had any bids then we aren't selling anyone if we haven't had any bids ?‍♂️

Serious bids, we now F*rest have offered £5 and a bag of balls for Buchanan.

As fans we really only have limited choices. Stick with the club…. We will come through this, owners are temporary the same as players and managers. It is now that the club needs its supporters most. Choice 2 is throw in the towel (but no doubt be back on the bandwagon when things get better)

5 minutes ago, cosmic said:

So a dozen fans are now privy to the dirty details of various past events, and we’re all left none the wiser. Great exercise, Derby. 

I have no sense of entitlement and I don’t have the right to know more than anyone else or know things that I don’t need to. However, if you are communicating to fans it should be tell everyone or don’t say anything at all. This scenario where only certain people know the information is going to cause unnecessary divides between the fan base at a time when we all need to stick together more than ever. 

I can understand what the club have tried to do but feel like it’s turned into a bit of an own goal. 

5 minutes ago, rynny said:

TRANSFERS OUT

Didn't ask for a detailed essay