Lee Buchanan

Kernow

Decent move for the lad, you can't begrudge him that if he goes. Doesn't have to move house/be away from family and Forest have a decent record of playing and developing youth. 

Ultra hard reset happening to us though, the best we can hope for is survival, not in terms of league status, I'm resigned to League One, but the long-term survival of us as a club going forwards.

46 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

It was a short stay to be fair - In fact I think he wandered in just to say goodbye

Jealousy.

Just plain jealousy.

Get a life I'm here telling people info I've heard at a time where OUR club could fold any minute

I'm back. 

Bucko™️

Just now, Bucko said:

Jealousy.

Just plain jealousy.

Get a life I'm here telling people info I've heard at a time where OUR club could fold any minute

I'm back. 

Bucko™️

Also Marshall is off to Cardiff 

We will see who's right 

Signing off.

Bucko™️

26 minutes ago, Bucko said:

Jealousy.

Just plain jealousy.

I'm back. 

Bucko™️

Obviously my jealously has overwhelmed me - I'm going to take a lead from your obvious and undoubted brilliance by walking into some shops to loudly declare I already have plenty of their goods and announcing that I'm leaving their establishment...

26 minutes ago, Bucko said:

Signing off.

Bucko™️

... before hanging around a little longer just to tell them once again that I'm leaving their shop...

32 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

Obviously my jealously has overwhelmed me - I'm going to take a lead from your obvious and undoubted brilliance by walking into some shops to loudly declare I already have plenty of their goods and announcing that I'm leaving their establishment...

... before hanging around a little longer just to tell them once again that I'm leaving their shop...

Oh I've left with the shopping I'm gone clear don't worry about that 

I'm in a getaway car right at this very moment with my transfer news that nobody can get a hold of now that I've been HOUNDED out of Derby. I'll be watching our club fall apart from an undisclosed location, you will be sat in the stands knowing that the day has come and I was right all along and you will go back home and regret this day for the rest of your life

Yeah, that's right sit there and weep.

I'll be in a chateau holding my transfers scoops close to my chest never to be seen again 

Over and out

Bucko™️

4 minutes ago, Bucko said:

I'm in a getaway car right at this very moment with my transfer news that nobody can get a hold of now that I've been HOUNDED out of Derby. I'll be watching our club fall apart from an undisclosed location, you will be sat in the stands knowing that the day has come and I was right all along and you will go back home and regret this day for the rest of your life

I'll be in a chateau holding my transfers scoops close to my chest never to be seen again 

Over and out

Bucko™️

what.gif

27 minutes ago, Bucko said:

Over and out

Bucko™️

I'm worried for you - have you seen your doctor recently?

37 minutes ago, Bucko said:

Over and out

Bucko™️

confused jim carey GIF

44 minutes ago, Bucko said:

Over and out

Bucko™️

4512A548-4041-4C72-ADC3-A84E5E467398.gif