Derby County versus Real Betis, 28 July, Pre-Season Friendly

angieram

On 22/07/2021 at 15:18, Beetroot said:

I've heard smatterings of this story but I haven't actually learned what it's about. By all accounts I'm better off staying in this position.

The AmericanRam thing as well, I don't actually know what happened there. 

What else don't I know?

In light of this topic, what is your favourite position?  

Edited by MickD

2 hours ago, roboto said:

Can’t go to the match, but does anyone know where the after party is happening?

Should we just check out where Liam and Wayne go after the match?

It's a home game so Liam and Wayne will be looking for a suitably classy joint with vip area.

In the absence of the talk of the Midlands, pink coconut and zanzibar, bubbles it is. 

With a 29 pound room in the Premier Inn for a bit of afters....?

2 hours ago, David said:

It seems a little strange that we've gone modern and cashless at the ground, but it is a requirement to physically print your tickets at home with no facility to instead scan the barcodes off your phone at the stadium. I know loads of people who don't have the facility to print themselves.

Just now, Carl Sagan said:

It seems a little strange that we've gone modern and cashless at the ground, but it is a requirement to physically print your tickets at home with no facility to instead scan the barcodes off your phone at the stadium. I know loads of people who don't have the facility to print themselves.

That is a bit crazy, especially when most people are working at home so can't use office printers!

1 minute ago, Carl Sagan said:

I'm certain I could scan off my phone in 19/20. They've either changed the scanners since, or they're just saying it to cover themselves in case some phones are too large to fit in the scanner?

3 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Go and buy a printer then

10 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

I'm certain I could scan off my phone in 19/20. They've either changed the scanners since, or they're just saying it to cover themselves in case some phones are too large to fit in the scanner?

Yes, I did the same, but with the insurance policy of having a printed copy also. I zoomed in on my barcode so it was across the width of the screen and done a screenshot. Otherwise, your phone doesn't fit in the reader, lengthways