EFL Verdict

DCFC90

Taken from a post on the Wycombe messageboard today

"For what it's worth, a friend of mine who has friends within Derby's first team squad tells me they are all very concerned. The club aren't telling them anything, most of them think they're destined for League One this summer as a result and, given most of them have contracts which include significant pay cuts for relegation, they're almost in open mutiny. Wayne Rooney is being kept away from media over the Euros as they don't want him getting questions on Derby's plight..."

1 minute ago, SamUltraRam said:

"For what it's worth, a friend of mine who has friends within Derby's first team squad tells me they are all very concerned. The club aren't telling them anything, most of them think they're destined for League One this summer as a result and, given most of them have contracts which include significant pay cuts for relegation, they're almost in open mutiny. Wayne Rooney is being kept away from media over the Euros as they don't want him getting questions on Derby's plight..."

no way whatever GIF

I’m just wondering what’s going on?

Either we are concocting our accounts (again) as best we can to meet the ffp rules so that we can get on with some much needed recruitment.

Or we are waiting until the last possible minute (18th august) and will submit everything then and wait to see what penalties we will be given.

I know …. probably the latter. But it would be nice to know for sure.

4 minutes ago, SamUltraRam said:

Smallest mutiny ever??

The EFL are gunning for our relegation, whilst Sky continue to parade us for their product because we're one of the few teams in the league that can pull in a reasonable number of viewers - both from our supporters and those that can't stand us. 

A penny for their thoughts on this situation BTW. 

28 minutes ago, SamUltraRam said:

If true and I I had to guess, the 'friends within the first team' would be former Derby and Wycombe man Jordon Ibe.

Hasn't Rooney had a say on England in the media recently?

Something is going on here, how come we haven't seen these written reasons yet? 

Of course the players are going to be worried about playing in league 1 - the club isn't going to tell them what's going on (if they know) because it'll get leaked via agents.

I wonder if the DC are upset with EFL for posting that they had an interchangeable fixture list?

Perhaps there's something in the DC decision that the EFL don't like, or even criticises the LAP? 

43 minutes ago, SamUltraRam said:

OK they are concerned... so are we all

They are being told nothing.......Neither is anyone else 

Pay cuts for relegation and mutiny.... They signed the contracts and are under contract... Get on with your jobs. 

Rooney not doing media.... Rubbish he would just say the same as always...... Takeover and charges dealt with by the board I cannot say more.... I am the manager till told otherwise. 

49 minutes ago, SamUltraRam said:

This sounds like the worst kind of he said she said made up b@ll@cks. 

48 minutes ago, EraniosSocks said:

no way whatever GIF

49 minutes ago, SamUltraRam said:

I have 2 and they dangle between my legs 

Does this mean anything to you guys?  I posted on here a few days ago but we have this thread on our site now.  If so its gulp time and really hard on the fans...again.

skybluestalk.co.uk    

(7) Derby | Sky Blues Talk       No link but search skybluestalk.   Suggestion that it is 4 pts deduction for season just gone.  No idea if this is true but hope not.

Edited by Flying Fokker

Just now, Flying Fokker said:

Does this mean anything to you guys?  I posted on here a few days ago but we have this thread on our site now.  If so its gulp time and really hard on the fans...again.

(7) Derby | Sky Blues Talk       No link but search skybluestalk.   Suggestion that it is 4 pts deduction for season just gone.  No idea if this is true but hope not.

It means someone is telling porkies... EFL would have to appeal and then a lap impose that. 

6 minutes ago, Flying Fokker said:

skybluestalk.co.uk    

rexo87

41 minutes ago

Add bookmark

Its baalocks. Some guy made it up on Twitter and managed to get loads of retweets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions:mark82