EFL Verdict

DCFC90

4 minutes ago, Gisby said:

There you go @RoyMac5 I knew there was an underlying reason why your support for WR was so unwavering. You’ve let your guard down and revealed it in that single post. It’s not what you know but who you know and our Wayne is very well connected. All makes sense know. Viva Wayne!!! ???

Lol! How else will we get a 'full squad' too?! 

6 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Lol! How else will we get a 'full squad' too?! 

I’m convinced he has them all in a holding pen on the outskirts of Derby ready to be bused into Moor Farm. He’s just waiting for the word from the new owners. We’re all worrying ourselves over nothing. Wayne’s got it under control. 

1 minute ago, Gisby said:

I’m convinced he has them all in a holding pen on the outskirts of Derby ready to be bused into Moor Farm. He’s just waiting for the word from the new owners. We’re all worrying ourselves over nothing. Wayne’s got it under control. 

Love your optimism! I think we've got a few lists and it'll (horribly) go down to near the end of the window for the loans. Maybe we'll sign someone soon though... #COYR

4 minutes ago, Gisby said:

#inwazzawetrust ?

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

Love your optimism! I think we've got a few lists and it'll (horribly) go down to near the end of the window for the loans. Maybe we'll sign someone soon though... #COYR

Optimism or blind faith?? In all seriousness I think you’re right about any new recruits. For me football and DCFC is my escapism from the grind of everyday life. I’m old enough & ugly enough to remember the trials & tribulations of our club throughout the years and this is just the latest chapter. It’s not a matter of life & death, they’ll always be a DCFC in one form or another. Life’s too short and we shouldn’t take things too seriously. Is football not just a game?? That said we all want the best for the club we support as individuals we just show it in different ways that’s all. Agreed #COYR

5 minutes ago, Gisby said:

Life’s too short and we shouldn’t take things too seriously. Is football not just a game?? That said we all want the best for the club we support as individuals we just show it in different ways that’s all. Agreed #COYR

Whilst it's not a matter of 'life or death' it does matter that we win! ? #COYR

1 hour ago, Gisby said:

Optimism or blind faith?? In all seriousness I think you’re right about any new recruits. For me football and DCFC is my escapism from the grind of everyday life. I’m old enough & ugly enough to remember the trials & tribulations of our club throughout the years and this is just the latest chapter. It’s not a matter of life & death, they’ll always be a DCFC in one form or another. Life’s too short and we shouldn’t take things too seriously. Is football not just a game?? That said we all want the best for the club we support as individuals we just show it in different ways that’s all. Agreed #COYR

That were we disagree we got let efl know that we had enough and we want answers or them to drop whole bloody thing that we all know is wrong.

8 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Bunch of bankers!

Can the accountants on here break this down? Are the EFL as an organisation sat on a pot of money while a lot of their members are struggling?  And then they ask the members to fund the ongoing court case with us.......

Also, what intangible assets would they have, as an organisation? Understand tangible as that would be property wouldn't it? 

3 minutes ago, Rich84 said:

Can the accountants on here break this down? Are the EFL as an organisation sat on a pot of money while a lot of their members are struggling?  And then they ask the members to fund the ongoing court case with us.......

Also, what intangible assets would they have, as an organisation? Understand tangible as that would be property wouldn't it? 

£111m in the bank and clubs are going under for a few hundred thousand?!