Jason Knight

desirelines

Just now, B4ev6is said:

What I mean he is already excenlt player and has proved he can play at higher level and also at international level.

If I compare Hendrick back in 2016 he had defiantly proved himself at international level when we sold him he's played excellently against Sweden and Italy and had very good games against Germany, France and Poland.

Knights played well against teams that are not of the same calibre, it's not even close, albeit he has a lot less games than Hendrick at club level had in 2016.  

In my opinion Hendrick was worth 2-3 million more than he went for .  Knights more untapped potential than polished finish and in a normal season we're looking at 7-8 million with add on . At the minute we'll take some second hand kit from the lost jock strap box and a years supply of biscuits for the canteen. Can't see him making a huge impression at prem level at the minute , he's too raw.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him at a club at the top end of this league in a Rasiak to Wolves three amigos unexpected last day move that we almost saw years ago.

21 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

If I compare Hendrick back in 2016 he had defiantly proved himself at international level when we sold him he's played excellently against Sweden and Italy and had very good games against Germany, France and Poland.

Knights played well against teams that are not of the same calibre, it's not even close, albeit he has a lot less games than Hendrick at club level had in 2016.  

In my opinion Hendrick was worth 2-3 million more than he went for .  Knights more untapped potential than polished finish and in a normal season we're looking at 7-8 million with add on . At the minute we'll take some second hand kit from the lost jock strap box and a years supply of biscuits for the canteen. Can't see him making a huge impression at prem level at the minute , he's too raw.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him at a club at the top end of this league in a Rasiak to Wolves three amigos unexpected last day move that we almost saw years ago.

To often we let players go on the cheap and that is part of the reason why we are in a mess.

9 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I thought Rasiak went to spurs

2 hours ago, Gandalf's shin pads said:

He is 'decent'. No better than that. Any offer coming in over a couple of million and we'd have to seriously consider it given our current circumstances I think. 

He’s very young and now experienced in the championship and a full international on several occasions and his stock will only be rising 

11 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Always worth remembering that Hendrick was playing with better players in his Derby county side and also in my opinion in the Irish side.

13 hours ago, Gandalf's shin pads said:

He is 'decent'. No better than that. Any offer coming in over a couple of million and we'd have to seriously consider it given our current circumstances I think. 

Not sure that selling our brightest young talents for a 1/4 of FMV and less than it would cost to replace them makes much sense. 

Must be just me that thinks hendrick and hughes havent pulled up any trees since leaving the club and we as fans of this club have been that use to seeing trash for last few years , that any player with even the remotest blip of skill we slap a 20 million bounty on their head believing their the next best thing to bread and dripping . 

Rant Over 

p.s We are in for one hell of a depressing season as the lack of urgency from prideless park is AMAZING !! . 

And no its not a wind up post . 

1 hour ago, NottsRammy said:

Must be just me that thinks hendrick and hughes havent pulled up any trees since leaving the club and we as fans of this club have been that use to seeing trash for last few years , that any player with even the remotest blip of skill we slap a 20 million bounty on their head believing their the next best thing to bread and dripping . 

Rant Over 

p.s We are in for one hell of a depressing season as the lack of urgency from prideless park is AMAZING !! . 

And no its not a wind up post . 

Not just you @NottsRammy I’ve felt the same for a long time. Neither have done anything special since leaving for me. Same for Bogle & Lowe as don’t believe they will achieve much more than lower end of PL clubs at best either. I agree we’ve been so poor for many years compared to our past (which is old ‘uns can remember) that any player with a modicum of talent gets put on a completely unrealistic pedestal I’m afraid. 

Other than running around a lot im not sure what else he brings. He seems to fall over a lot if that counts. He looked a bright prospect and best of the lot when he first came through. Now id be willing him to move on.

i think he's a box to box player so not sure why we insist on playing him wide. However shinnie is better and offers more in that position but playing both in the same team means there is a lack of creativity. Not saying he isnt any good but just because he came through our youth system and had a couple of caps for ireland he isnt as good as we make out. If selling means we can bring in a couple of players in critical areas then im all for it 

21 hours ago, Gisby said:

Not just you @NottsRammy I’ve felt the same for a long time. Neither have done anything special since leaving for me. Same for Bogle & Lowe as don’t believe they will achieve much more than lower end of PL clubs at best either. I agree we’ve been so poor for many years compared to our past (which is old ‘uns can remember) that any player with a modicum of talent gets put on a completely unrealistic pedestal I’m afraid. 

We overrate anyone that comes through our youth system as the next saviour, pablo mills, miles addison, that rawson fella was going to be the next john terry, why arnt we playing callumn ball (think he's pottering about the pub leagues now) paris simmons. The list goes on. 

I do think giles barnes had talent, but injury & attitude prevented him from doing better. Was never going to be a future england star but could have been a mid - low prem player. Hughes crime was not leaving Derby sooner when he had the chance. Staying here too long he stopped developing or hit his level and more talented players have emerged at other clubs who play in the same position    

2 hours ago, G-Ram said:

We overrate anyone that comes through our youth system as the next saviour, pablo mills, miles addison, that rawson fella was going to be the next john terry, why arnt we playing callumn ball (think he's pottering about the pub leagues now) paris simmons. The list goes on. 

I do think giles barnes had talent, but injury & attitude prevented him from doing better. Was never going to be a future england star but could have been a mid - low prem player. Hughes crime was not leaving Derby sooner when he had the chance. Staying here too long he stopped developing or hit his level and more talented players have emerged at other clubs who play in the same position    

Ball playing in the SPL ????????