Jason Knight

desirelines

1 hour ago, Ramarena said:

Let him go so he can move forwards with his career again. He’s a good player, with plenty of potential.

Won’t get what we’d hoped for him, but his value will deteriorate the longer we keep him.

Who says we wont get 15m plus for him. And sell on fee as well like 15 percent on top of it.

I feel for Knight. It's like young players aren't allowed to play their natural game now in case they're pigeonholed as lazy.

So what we get is a lad working his balls off, and management forgetting he's actually a talented and skilled footballer and just seeing a workrate.

He's practically played every outfield position already, no wonder he's not found a niche. He's not been allowed to.

If he does go, hopefully we get Clarke in exchange. If not, hopefully we get a manager who understands how to deploy him.

9 minutes ago, SimonBHA said:

How much do you reckon he's worth? If there was a deal to be done including Clarke I imagine we'd be valuing Clarke at 3.5m+ given I think that's what we paid Pompey a couple of seasons ago. 

Clarke + £1.5m + a sellon fee should probably do it.

Hate losing our young players every year.

1 minute ago, SimonBHA said:

How much do you reckon he's worth? If there was a deal to be done including Clarke I imagine we'd be valuing Clarke at 3.5m+ given I think that's what we paid Pompey a couple of seasons ago. 

I think both around 3.5 mill...