2021/22 Kit Thread

AshfieldRam

On 01/06/2021 at 13:23, Shuff264 said:

image.thumb.png.57184dac5cc00df55f8cd4d45e46848f.png

Looks like a Netherlands away kit.

Fair play to Real though, experimenting with new accent colours to their shirts. 

Dare I say, black white with a splash of pink would look good for us. Just keeps the shirts more fresh 

12 hours ago, David said:

Looks like a Netherlands away kit.

Fair play to Real though, experimenting with new accent colours to their shirts. 

Dare I say, black white with a splash of pink would look good for us. Just keeps the shirts more fresh 

Troll

2 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

"Is that the loch ness monster poking out of your shorts, or are you just pleased to see me?"

Classic Scottish pick up line. I can even hear your accent as I read it (I’ve never heard you speak, but I’m imagining the strongest of highland accents). 

Edited by TigerTedd

8 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

Classic Scottish pick up line. I can even hear your accent as I read it (I’ve never heard you speak, but I’m imagining the strongest of highland accents). 

Although born in scotland and lived in Fife when i was little, my mum is Derby tup and did most of my growing up in Derbyshire, so I have a Derbyshire accent with the odd "quirk" from my life in south wales and glasgow since then. But my voice is whiney and annoying anyway, you're not missing out.

1 hour ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Although born in scotland and lived in Fife when i was little, my mum is Derby tup and did most of my growing up in Derbyshire, so I have a Derbyshire accent with the odd "quirk" from my life in south wales and glasgow since then. But my voice is whiney and annoying anyway, you're not missing out.

Sorry, I can’t understand a word your writing.