2021/22 Kit Thread

AshfieldRam

It's that time of the year again when the sports companies bring out a multitude of shirts for fans to pay another £60 to buy. 

I have to admit though, this Liverpool shirt might be the worst i've seen in a long time! Looks like Roma said they didn't want it so they put Liverpool's badge on as an afterthought 

image.thumb.png.819f16202d268be09f0258e49309e552.png

Edited by AshfieldRam

1 minute ago, AshfieldRam said:

It's that time of the year again when the sports companies bring out a multitude of shirts for fans to pay another £60 to buy. 

I have to admit though, this Liverpool shirt might be the worst i've seen in a long time! Looks like Roma said they didn't want it so they put Liverpool's badge on as an afterthought 

image.thumb.png.819f16202d268be09f0258e49309e552.png

A straw poll of the reds in our office showed 100% disapproval. Neither of them liked it.

1 hour ago, Shuff264 said:

Always enjoy new kit season

Everton have got a beauty

image.png.99f06c389c7cbe8436f8e73ed5c5dd4e.png 

image.thumb.png.7e874b5479156a55181483bd42882071.png

I never used to like sashes, but ever since we had the thunderbirds kit, and started collecting Peru kits, I think they look dead smart.

3 hours ago, Pearl Ram said:

Looks like red to me. ?‍♂️

My initial reaction/personal opinion was orange.  A quick recce on the official Everton site confirmed they class it as "Burnt orange".

I suspect their fans would be as immature as ours, when it comes to rivals' colours... and yes... hands up... I include myself in that!  ?

15 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

My initial reaction/personal opinion was orange.  A quick recce on the official Everton site confirmed they class it as "Burnt orange".

I suspect their fans would be as immature as ours, when it comes to rivals' colours... and yes... hands up... I include myself in that!  ?

It’s red. 

21 hours ago, Pearl Ram said:

Like that Everton away shirt. Expect their fans are a bit more grown up about having a bit of their neighbours colours on their shirts mind. 

There is no way you could describe most Evertonians as 'grown up'

Our Santa Dash charity run has to have a blue santa costume option; Christmas jumpers have to have a blue option; the wheely bins in Liverpool are purple (ie red and blue mixed together) etc etc etc

12 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

There is no way you could describe most Evertonians as 'grown up'

Our Santa Dash charity run has to have a blue santa costume option; Christmas jumpers have to have a blue option; the wheely bins in Liverpool are purple (ie red and blue mixed together) etc etc etc

Why don’t they just have black and green wheelie bins like most sensible people. Surely no one can get offended by that (unless the Kiwi rugby team somehow slighted Liverpool in the past). 

23 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Just seen it on the telly, I concede it’s burnt chuffin’ orange. Bah. ☹️

I’m blaming the lighting on that photo shoot. ?

Edited by Pearl Ram

3 hours ago, AshfieldRam said:

image.thumb.png.3a115d48ff7244ac8f48c7d8b720f2da.png

This on the other hand is an absolute belter imo. 

Reminds me of the days when they had Juninho. 

Wouldn't mind something like that for us, black and yellow stripes maybe. Won't happen, but it's something different.

3 hours ago, AshfieldRam said:

image.thumb.png.cf5496510515aebe540adf9d6cdebd66.png

Nothing not to like on this, but on the other hand... nothing really to like. just very plain

It's apparently made from materials from recycled plastic bottles. It's almost like they're trying to invite the "Tottenham are bottlers" jokes.