2021/22 Kit Thread

AshfieldRam

1 hour ago, David said:

Barca hands down are winning the worst kits award year on year, just beating Burton Albion to the award.

The Barca away kit is the coolest looking kit I have seen this season. The home one, well, they must be running out of ideas of what to do with a striped kit because that is dodgy as all heck. 

16 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

The Barca away kit is the coolest looking kit I have seen this season. The home one, well, they must be running out of ideas of what to do with a striped kit because that is dodgy as all heck. 

If that’s the coolest, that must be the only one you’ve seen 

On 13/07/2021 at 12:52, ThePrisoner said:

Love that Hull black on black shirt. Would be wonderful for our third. 

"Hull City revealed the Club’s new away kit for the 21/22 season.

Manufactured by Umbro, this blackout kit features a tone-on-tone front stripe with a woven black tonal crest, stylised crew neckline, embroidered diamond, bespoke back neck sign-off with ‘Tigers’ lettering and a dropped hem with side vent detail.

Shorts come in black with tonal side panels and feature an elasticated waistband, gusset for enhanced movement, an embroidered stacked diamond and a two-tone woven club crest.

Completing the kit are the socks which are black with a tonal cuff detail and feature a tonal jacquard stacked diamond and ‘Tigers’ lettering, a cotton footbed, elastic cuff and instep cool zone technology.

The kit is proudly sponsored by principal club partners Giacom, while On Line Group feature as the back-of-shirt sponsors."

This is like reading the menu at one of those daft restaurants that insist on calling their sauces "jus". I particularly like the movement enhancing gusset.

8 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

I wonder if they’re all identical or if it’s a unique pattern on all, like camo or tie die. 

It's a sublimated print so they're all the same. Read that the replica kit has the design all over, but the team kit is slightly ruined by having to have a black square on the back where the name and numbers go. Some rule so the number can be seen easily or something.

11 minutes ago, roboto said:

It's a sublimated print so they're all the same. Read that the replica kit has the design all over, but the team kit is slightly ruined by having to have a black square on the back where the name and numbers go. Some rule so the number can be seen easily or something.

Surely white numbers would stand out on that shirt?