2021/22 Kit Thread

AshfieldRam

4 hours ago, Shuff264 said:

Puma have just released the worst set of shirts in history

E9GqfBHXMAo-zvs?format=jpg&name=mediumimage.thumb.png.12044bdd60d69257258ea9a590ae65ac.png

Why on earth are they writing the team names across the front? Is the thinking that these kits are so dull and uninspired that people will forget who is who?

3 minutes ago, Anon said:

Why on earth are they writing the team names across the front? Is the thinking that these kits are so dull and uninspired that people will forget who is who?

Well there's no club badge on the front just a 'watermark', so maybe they don't want you supporting Avis united! Bloody awful, I presume these are training tops?

17 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Love the man, Love the music, and love this particular choon to the point that it's my ring tone, and has been for years!

Love The Dutch (We camp in France when the opportunity arises, in our Classic Dutch Canvas Tent, and they are always our preferred neighbours!)

The lass in the video is well fit.

Oh... and the shirt is all rather nice.

So all in all, my initial reaction is that I might just look into the feasibility of buying my first ever Non-DCFC Club shirt.

#One Love (Plus the odd crush or two!)

Edited by Mucker1884

"Ajax's 2021/22 third kit is so beautiful that the club's website crashed minutes after release"

https://www.givemesport.com/1740495-ajaxs-202122-third-kit-is-so-beautiful-that-the-clubs-website-crashed-minutes-after-release

A link to their club shop heads straight to a waiting list to even get on the shop site.

Other links appear to offer access to what look like baggy, round necked pieces of poo fakerisms, so remember folks... Let's be careful out there!

"Bedankt voor je bestelling 9085**"

Purchased from the official Ajax Club shop.
Not cheap by any means, and might be a bit of a delay (but at least I've had no printing done, so that should help on delivery times!)

Just hope it somehow by-passes these new Euro import tax doodahs I've heard about, otherwise, it will be "Very not cheap"!

Still, as the song preaches... "Don't worry 'bout a 'ting, coz every little 'ting gonna be aright"!

2 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

? From their club shop, I take it?

Already seems to be some absolute shockers on EBay.  Not even close to looking like the real thing!  ?

We're gonna look so cool, bro!

dcfcfans be like "we wanna join da Mostymucker Mob"!   

giphy-4.gif

My mate buys so many kits, he got from adidas site for £70 with free delivery. I didn’t know until after I’d ordered from the Ajax (now known as Cif) site. 

love Bob Marley and was due to have a tattoo of him, but moved house instead! So it’ll have to wait 

2 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

I looked on the Adidas site and they only appear to have XS size in stock. Like it very much but being tighter than two coats of paint, I’m having a right battle with myself to part with 70 quid for a football shirt of a team I don’t even support.

Now I’ve already paid for it, I’m retrospectively having that battle ?

18 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

My mate buys so many kits, he got from adidas site for £70 with free delivery. I didn’t know until after I’d ordered from the Ajax (now known as Cif) site. 

love Bob Marley and was due to have a tattoo of him, but moved house instead! So it’ll have to wait 

I found the adidas shop, but they only had the one size in stock (small, from memory?), so took a trip to the club shop.  4min queue to get on the site, then all ordered and paid for within 5 mins (inc measuring my chest size!  LOL!)

Hoping to squeeze into the Medium!  90€ + 15€ delivery!  Paypal got that down to 93.68 in sterling for me, so won't look quite so bad when Muckerette goes on the bank app!  ?

Praying it arrives before my hols on 04/09, but I fear I'll be Waiting in vain!  

WoHo!  Did yer see what I did there!  ?

#hang loose, bro.  emoji-smiley.gif

Edited by Mucker1884
spellink!