2021/22 Kit Thread

AshfieldRam

3 minutes ago, Premier ram said:

Favourite shirt of 21/22 so far , Ajax have had some great kits over the years

Makes you really wish Derby had something like that. You know rather than 'Stand up if you hate F*rest' or 'Wayne Rooney he ***** who he wants ( ? )' That would be so cool to have a great song associated with the fans and club, and a shirt out of it. So yeah, the shirt is really great, fortunately I look awful in black so I won't get one. But oh for something like that... #COYR 

Edited by RoyMac5

Bloody Europeans!
Bloody well supported football teams!
Bloody well supported European football teams!

Should have just bought a vomit coloured shirt from a world famous former two-star carrying European giant-cum-League 1 pink seated football team! 

"Dear Default Value,

Thank you for your order at the Ajaxshop. We would be happy to provide you with an update on this.

The record number of third uniforms ordered unfortunately causes additional delays in delivery. Our apologies.

As soon as the exact shipping date is known, you will receive a message from us and of course you will receive a Track & Trace code when your order is actually shipped.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.

Yours sincerely,

AFC Ajax"

2 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Bloody Europeans!
Bloody well supported football teams!
Bloody well supported European football teams!

Should have just bought a vomit coloured shirt from a world famous former two-star carrying European giant-cum-League 1 pink seated football team! 

"Dear Default Value,

Thank you for your order at the Ajaxshop. We would be happy to provide you with an update on this.

The record number of third uniforms ordered unfortunately causes additional delays in delivery. Our apologies.

As soon as the exact shipping date is known, you will receive a message from us and of course you will receive a Track & Trace code when your order is actually shipped.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.

Yours sincerely,

AFC Ajax"

Received the same. 

• 2 weeks later...

Want it… want it now!

grrr, rant, seethe etc…

email received today from Ajax…

English version 

Dear Ajacied,

After the huge interest in the third kit, we expect new stock in January 2022. The pre-sale started yesterday. 

However, your order will be shipped from the stock of the first run. So you don't have to worry about your order being shipped in January. 

Unfortunately it is not possible yet to give you an exact delivery date. As soon as this is possible, we will of course inform you. 

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience. 

Kind regards,

AFC Ajax

? 

Are you Derby, Are you Derby, Are you Derby in disguise?  
?

9 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Want it… want it now!

grrr, rant, seethe etc…

email received today from Ajax…

English version 

Dear Ajacied,

After the huge interest in the third kit, we expect new stock in January 2022. The pre-sale started yesterday. 

However, your order will be shipped from the stock of the first run. So you don't have to worry about your order being shipped in January. 

Unfortunately it is not possible yet to give you an exact delivery date. As soon as this is possible, we will of course inform you. 

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience. 

Kind regards,

AFC Ajax

? 

Are you Derby, Are you Derby, Are you Derby in disguise?  
?

You’ll get it in 48 hrs. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Beste Ian,

Goed nieuws je bestelling is verzonden en kun je vanaf nu volgen

(Name/Address)

Volg je bestelling hier

We hebben de volgende artikelen verstuurd:

Omschrijving
Aantal
Bedrag

Ajax-3rd shirt senior 2021-2022  -  1  -  €0

Ajax-3rd shirt senior 2021-2022 M  -  1  -  €90

Shipping  -  1  -  €15

Heb je nog vragen? Neem dan hier contact met ons op.  

Met vriendelijke groet,
AFC Ajax

That may well look double dutch to the less educated, but I can confirm it is (FINALLY!) good news, and my beautiful first ever non-DCFC footy club shirt is now en-route to DE21!

Yes, it's dragged on.  Yes, I've received a number of apologetic emails etc, but hey, there's a well known Dutch saying that rings oh so true.  I think it goes something like...

We hebben veel bergen om over te steken en veel cake om te eten, dus je zult gewoon moeten chillen, man.*

How it going with your order, @Mostyn6?

*Yeah... OK... I made that up... There's actually no cake left Der Nederland!  

11 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Beste Ian,

Goed nieuws je bestelling is verzonden en kun je vanaf nu volgen

(Name/Address)

Volg je bestelling hier

We hebben de volgende artikelen verstuurd:

Omschrijving
Aantal
Bedrag

Ajax-3rd shirt senior 2021-2022  -  1  -  €0

Ajax-3rd shirt senior 2021-2022 M  -  1  -  €90

Shipping  -  1  -  €15

Heb je nog vragen? Neem dan hier contact met ons op.  

Met vriendelijke groet,
AFC Ajax

That may well look double dutch to the less educated, but I can confirm it is (FINALLY!) good news, and my beautiful first ever non-DCFC footy club shirt is now en-route to DE21!

Yes, it's dragged on.  Yes, I've received a number of apologetic emails etc, but hey, there's a well known Dutch saying that rings oh so true.  I think it goes something like...

We hebben veel bergen om over te steken en veel cake om te eten, dus je zult gewoon moeten chillen, man.*

How it going with your order, @Mostyn6?

*Yeah... OK... I made that up... There's actually no cake left Der Nederland!  

No such luck. Did try and find an email address to whinge at. Sent one blindly to a random address, stating the kit would be out of date soon! No response or update yet. 

25 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

No such luck. Did try and find an email address to whinge at. Sent one blindly to a random address, stating the kit would be out of date soon! No response or update yet. 

That's poo!  ?

"I did get this email back on the 30th Sept (translated, obvs)...

You placed an order for the third kit at Ajax.nl/shop in August and/or September, thank you. We would like to start by offering our apologies for the delayed delivery of your order and the limited availability of Fancare.
 It is fair to say that we are currently having problems with the delivery of the shirts. Due to delivery problems at our partner, your shirt has not yet arrived and we cannot send it yet. This should already have been the case and means that you have to wait longer for your order.
We find this very annoying and once again offer our apologies. At the end of next week you will receive more information about your order and the specific delivery expectations by e-mail. We would like to ask you to wait for this email. Thanks for understanding.
Yours sincerely, 
AFC Ajax"

Not great I know, but at least they have kept me updated on a semi-regular basis.

My tracking is only showing "Label Created", and no hint at a delivery date as yet, so probably still sat in the UPS warehouse!  ?

Wow!

Just wow!

Did I mention... Wow! 

I'll be getting mobbed by the ladies at tomorrow night's game, if I wear that!  It fits like a glove (If I breath in a bit, obvs!).

Womenfolk be like... scarlett-johansson-wow.gif

Not sure if I make the shirt look good, or the shirt makes me look good, but between us... Wow!

One Love my ar5e... I can take my pick, now!