Wayne Rooney

EdinRam

Freedom of Derby  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

20 minutes ago, Stive Pesley said:

Vardy's texts (that didn't fall in the sea) have been released. It's truly amazing to see her take someone to court because she's unhappy that Coleen made her look bad, and then have the court case make her look even worse. She really is making her own bed here

Gave myself a coffee break and just read through these. Wow, just wow. And her legal advice was to proceed with the case.  Knowing RV she thought if I deleted the texts, and my phone accidentally threw itself out of the boat, that there'd be no damning evidence. 

32 minutes ago, Stive Pesley said:

Vardy's texts (that didn't fall in the sea) have been released. It's truly amazing to see her take someone to court because she's unhappy that Coleen made her look bad, and then have the court case make her look even worse. She really is making her own bed here

Sad thing about all this is The Sun buy these stories to feed the demand for this kind of content.

The Vardy's have been poorly advised by those willing to take their money and bring this to the courts, it's ruined their reputations to the point where friends would be unable to trust them.

I say them as whilst this might not be on Jamie Vardy, he's going to be found guilty by association and find it difficult in the dressing room now I would imagine.

35 minutes ago, Stive Pesley said:

If that's not an open and shut case, I literally don't know what is.

"Leak the Maldives stuff."

13 minutes ago, BucksRam said:

Gave myself a coffee break and just read through these. Wow, just wow. And her legal advice was to proceed with the case.  Knowing RV she thought if I deleted the texts, and my phone accidentally threw itself out of the boat, that there'd be no damning evidence. 

Her and her agent both come across incredibly badly - how was making all this public supposed to help their case?

1 minute ago, Gaspode said:

Her and her agent both come across incredibly badly - how was making all this public supposed to help their case?

Have to say only loosely followed this but having read through those transcripts they're incredibly damning on both RV and her agent.  Both come across as lovely human beings.  Wonder what Jamie thought as he read through them as bet your bottom dollar he probably knew little of all this as it happened. 

3 minutes ago, BucksRam said:

Have to say only loosely followed this but having read through those transcripts they're incredibly damning on both RV and her agent.  Both come across as lovely human beings.  Wonder what Jamie thought as he read through them as bet your bottom dollar he probably knew little of all this as it happened. 

Who was telling RV lots of the 'football stuff' if not JV?

Edited by RoyMac5

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

Who was telling RV lots of the 'football stuff' if not JV?

Yeah true, albeit that could have come for other WAGs.  Regardless, people may now look at JV in a new light and question whether he can be trusted if it was indeed him passing details on other players.  I wonder if CR's lawyer will ask where she got that info.  Be interesting to see how she answers under oath. Either way they've created a humongous mess for themselves. 

28 minutes ago, BucksRam said:

Except that he said in court yesterday that they tell each other everything.

37 minutes ago, David said:

Sad thing about all this is The Sun buy these stories to feed the demand for this kind of content.

The Vardy's have been poorly advised by those willing to take their money and bring this to the courts, it's ruined their reputations to the point where friends would be unable to trust them.

I say them as whilst this might not be on Jamie Vardy, he's going to be found guilty by association and find it difficult in the dressing room now I would imagine.

Jamie Vardy clearly told his wife stuff about Mahrez and Drinkwater with the purpose of ‘Bex’ making money off selling the story. She is pondlife. Seriously, a waste of oxygen. 

2 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Jamie Vardy clearly told his wife stuff about Mahrez and Drinkwater with the purpose of ‘Bex’ making money off selling the story. She is pondlife. Seriously, a waste of oxygen. 

He also might not be aware of what she was up to and just talking to his wife about his mates, like any of us would do in similar situations.

Who knows.

Either way it's going to make life difficult for him, if he was in the loop then more fool him.

50 minutes ago, David said:

Shouldn’t have married her. No sympathy whatsoever.

Just now, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Shouldn’t have married her. No sympathy whatsoever.

Ok, but man marries woman, woman cheats on him, is that mans fault for marrying someone that had previously given no reason to doubt?

Impossible to know what your partner is up to 100% of the time, bit harsh to rule out any sympathy for marrying a wrong'un.

10 minutes ago, David said:

He also might not be aware of what she was up to and just talking to his wife about his mates, like any of us would do in similar situations.

Who knows.

Either way it's going to make life difficult for him, if he was in the loop then more fool him.

Well he’s in the thick of it either way. He is either complicit in telling his wife so she could leak, or he was completely naive in telling his wife and having her abuse his trust for her own gain.

Jamie Vardy told the court yesterday that both he and Bex tell each other everything. Doesn’t look good for him.

Just now, Bris Vegas said:

Well he’s in the thick of it either way. He is either complicit in telling his wife so she could leak, or he was completely naive in telling his wife and having her abuse his trust for her own gain.

Jamie Vardy told the court yesterday that both he and Bex tell each other everything. Doesn’t look good for him.

Oh I agree with that, just think I would give him the benefit of the doubt and label him as being nothing more than naive.

With all the texts, there doesn't appear to be anything that suggests he was actively involved with the leaking to the press. 

As you say though, he's in the thick of it and thanks to his wife, going to make it extremely difficult with his teammates. At 35, wouldn't be surprised if he calls it a day at the end of this season and is dragged into some kind of couples reality show. 

14 minutes ago, David said:

Ok, but man marries woman, woman cheats on him, is that mans fault for marrying someone that had previously given no reason to doubt?

Impossible to know what your partner is up to 100% of the time, bit harsh to rule out any sympathy for marrying a wrong'un.

She had given him reason to doubt though. She once publicly compared Peter Andre's penis to a chipolata sausage. The idea that she might be desperate for attention and leak stories to the press isn't exactly groundbreaking.

To use your analogy, he married someone who had publicly conducted an affair.

19 minutes ago, David said:

If he'd been paying attention there was reason to doubt. She'd been with other footballers previously and then "traded up" once it became clear that their career trajectories weren't going to take her where she wanted. Obviously that's conjecture. Those relationships could've ended for any number of reasons. I'm just saying that pattern recognition is important.

12 minutes ago, David said:

Oh I agree with that, just think I would give him the benefit of the doubt and label him as being nothing more than naive.

With all the texts, there doesn't appear to be anything that suggests he was actively involved with the leaking to the press. 

As you say though, he's in the thick of it and thanks to his wife, going to make it extremely difficult with his teammates. At 35, wouldn't be surprised if he calls it a day at the end of this season and is dragged into some kind of couples reality show. 

He'll have to play on for another season to cover these legal expenses.

23 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

She had given him reason to doubt though. She once publicly compared Peter Andre's penis to a chipolata sausage. The idea that she might be desperate for attention and leak stories to the press isn't exactly groundbreaking.

To use your analogy, he married someone who had publicly conducted an affair.

19 minutes ago, Anon said:

If he'd been paying attention there was reason to doubt. She'd been with other footballers previously and then "traded up" once it became clear that their career trajectories weren't going to take her where she wanted. Obviously that's conjecture. Those relationships could've ended for any number of reasons. I'm just saying that pattern recognition is important.

I will bow to your two's superior knowledge on this one then, I don't read Heat magazine to know she had history of being a wrong'un ?