Wayne Rooney

EdinRam

Freedom of Derby  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Interesting couple of pages in todays Sunday Times sports section ahead of the Amazon documentary particularly about his commitment to DCFC re  the Everton job/interview 

BBC News - Rebekah Vardy declared 'war' after Coleen Rooney tweet, court told
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-60302760

Rebekah Vardy said it was "war" after Coleen Rooney publicly accused her of leaking stories, a court has heard.

A trial is due to start in May, and the two-day hearing this week is to decide what evidence can be used when that comes around.

The "Wagatha Christie" row broke out in 2019 when Mrs Rooney said fake stories were leaked to the press after only being seen by Mrs Vardy's Instagram.

Mrs Vardy denies the accusations and is suing Mrs Rooney for libel.

6 minutes ago, JfR said:

It never stops, does it?

I was really disappointed with that video. He’s been such a stoic model of professionalism in our hour of need, and brought some much needed dignity to the club. Don’t get me wrong, I still love the guy, but it was disappointing. The smirk and the timing more than anything.

1 minute ago, Tyler Durden said:

BBC News - Rebekah Vardy declared 'war' after Coleen Rooney tweet, court told
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-60302760

Rebekah Vardy said it was "war" after Coleen Rooney publicly accused her of leaking stories, a court has heard.

A trial is due to start in May, and the two-day hearing this week is to decide what evidence can be used when that comes around.

The "Wagatha Christie" row broke out in 2019 when Mrs Rooney said fake stories were leaked to the press after only being seen by Mrs Vardy's Instagram.

Mrs Vardy denies the accusations and is suing Mrs Rooney for libel.

Perhaps this is what Gibson's counsel so busy with until end of May?!! 

16 minutes ago, cosmic said:

I was really disappointed with that video. He’s been such a stoic model of professionalism in our hour of need, and brought some much needed dignity to the club. Don’t get me wrong, I still love the guy, but it was disappointing. The smirk and the timing more than anything.

They were different days and he was a different man.

4 hours ago, cosmic said:

He was talking about the past. This doesn't change the man he is today. 

3 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Naive if he thought that now he's retired he can admit to this without punishment.

You have players being fined for tweets made before they even turned pro and he's Rooney admitting to going out and injure.

It's not like he's Roy Keane with a Sky Sports job joking about his tackles on a Q&A night with fans.