Relegation watch

Spanish

28 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

How have you worked out we only need 4 more wins? That would take us to 50 points but not guaranteed to

20 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

I'd be amazed if 50 points doesn't secure safety. Average is 47. 

You might well be right but it’s a bizarre season and 50 is a bit tight if the average is 47

Just now, Rampage said:

Some results heading our way back nicely at the.moment some time to go. Our Dwayne subbed after 54 mins. Wendies were two up now 2-2. Brum losing, Cov drawing, Luton drawing. Rovrum losing. Good point last night. Cardiff bang on form at present. Big test for us

Brum winning 

If we are looking at the ‘magic 50’ to stay up, things look good.

Rotherham need 7 wins to reach 50 points. Sheff Wed need 7 wins and 1 draw to reach 50 points. We need 4.

We’ve added four points to our cushion from the bottom three this week.

March and April will be tough. But everything seems to be going our way at the moment.

7 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

Well, would’ve preferred a draw between Luton and Wednesday but really, I don’t like relying on other teams but needs must when the devil drives I suppose. ?‍♂️

I know what you mean, especially if we are looking upwards. Yet what it means is we are 9 points above the zone and have games in hand over the 3 teams below us. 4 points from the next 2 games and it becomes ever more relaxing.