Relegation watch

Spanish

29 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Scores gone our way other than our own. Could do with Sheff w vs Rotherham being a draw tomorrow.

Think everyone above us is safe now though.

Forest lost tonight and their next 5 games are against teams all currently in the top 6

1 hour ago, plymouthram said:

Forest lost tonight and their next 5 games are against teams all currently in the top 6

Oo, that’s interesting. Forest may have turned a bit of a corner, but only really the same corner as us, in that they’re not completely poo, but they’ve still got a long way to go to compete with the top 6. So feasibly, this could be the start of a 6 game loosing streak for them. Wouldn’t that be delicious?

so, stick with me hear, after Rotherham draw tomorrow, including their two games in hand over forest, it gives them 7 games to catch up 10 points on forest, then forest could be really in the poo. 

I know it’ll never happen, but a man can dream. 

3 hours ago, DCFC1388 said:

Scores gone our way other than our own. Could do with Sheff w vs Rotherham being a draw tomorrow.

Think everyone above us is safe now though.

Why we have a game in hand on Forest, 2 points behind them, and 2 points behind Blackburn who are in terrible form, still 8 to 10 teams in a relegation scrap at the moment. 

I think we have enough to stay up if i am being honest with u, 5 wins 2 draws will see to that deffo. 

Edited by Derby blood

Sheff Wed19:45Rotherham

a game neither can really risk losing.  Rovrum will be panicking about turning their games in hand into points and Wendy to some degree.  Looks a big gap now.  Rovrum will be concerned about how Wendy will play under big Darren, but really they just park the bus and rely on break aways no matter who they play.   Just wonder how the wendy players will cope with a more expansive approach.  

9 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Barnsley winning again. This time at QPR. Good chance of Wembley for them.

The closer it gets for them the more the pressure is on them, hopefully they buckle under that pressure against us next week.

10 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

The closer it gets for them the more the pressure is on them, hopefully they buckle under that pressure against us next week.

They've been underdogs all season so don't see them fading away.