Relegation watch

Spanish

1 hour ago, DCFC1388 said:

If you could pick the other 2 teams to go down with Wycombe who would you pick? Out of the teams in the relegation battle.

I would go with Birmingham & Sheff W. Cant stand Birmingham's fans & not keen on Chansiri so thats why Sheff W.

Also, under Rooney next year with his own players in I think we would get more points from Rotherham & Coventry than Birmingham & Sheff W.

I don't mind Chansiri he's as mad as a box of frogs so purely for token entertainment value.

Would choose Huddersfield as they annoyed me as they didn't score a goal in their entire playoff campaign to get them promoted (will get ripped now as am half cut and probably wrong) which if true is a feat we didn't manage. 

I'd like to see Rotherham here too my first game was watching Rotherham against Scunthorpe so just for the memories.

22 hours ago, DCFC1388 said:

If you could pick the other 2 teams to go down with Wycombe who would you pick? Out of the teams in the relegation battle.

I would go with Birmingham & Sheff W. Cant stand Birmingham's fans & not keen on Chansiri so thats why Sheff W.

Also, under Rooney next year with his own players in I think we would get more points from Rotherham & Coventry than Birmingham & Sheff W.

Notts and Rotters

both playing above their true level

On 27/02/2021 at 21:39, DCFC1388 said:

Birmingham and Rotherham 

Birmingham because its a crap club that offer nothing. Rotherham because if that gobby tit that wouldn't shut up when we played them. Not looking so clever now are you fella? 

Edited by JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta

On 27/02/2021 at 21:39, DCFC1388 said:

Huddersfield and Wednesday.

Would love that gobby gammon at Rovrum to join them as well if possible but Wycome have got no chance of survival

Coventry City19:00Middlesbrough

Boro seem all over the place and Colin needs this win to start get some momentum if the playoffs are a real target.  

Huddersfield Town19:00Birmingham City

A lot of pressure on Keogh's team here and goal need to be created from somewhere, bottom of the form table.  Their manager only signed his contract just before xmas and there is already talk of him being sacked  Brum will be up for it after their good win last time out.  Beating QPR after beign1 0 down is not to be sniffed at

With Huddersfield playing Birmingham and Wednesday playing Rotherham it’s made tonight a bit more important than it should be. If we lose then the gap will be close again. 

I’m trying to look at the bigger picture and I think we need 4 wins from 14 so it’s not all riding on the next 2 matches. I’d just rather our relegation rivals play Norwich and Brentford every match until the end of the season.

17 minutes ago, TomTom92 said:

With Huddersfield playing Birmingham and Wednesday playing Rotherham it’s made tonight a bit more important than it should be. If we lose then the gap will be close again. 

I’m trying to look at the bigger picture and I think we need 4 wins from 14 so it’s not all riding on the next 2 matches. I’d just rather our relegation rivals play Norwich and Brentford every match until the end of the season.

To be honest I wouldn't mind if it was us playing Norwich and Brentford every match!