Relegation watch

Spanish

6 minutes ago, Mckram said:

I know we’re terrible, but Rotherham are bloody horrible to watch.

Summed up when he’s just pulled the keepers arm back then when trying to throw the ball out.

Can’t believe we’re as bad as these lot. 

To be fair to them, they show more desire than we have of late. It shows how far we've fallen that a game like this means so much to us. 

Edited by Steve How Hard?

You know I think I've finally come to the realisation that we are probably going down and oh well. 

On to the next stop

Watching Luton/Rotherham right now, they are obviously not the best sides, but they have some fight, their players put bodies on the line and they all look like they enjoy playing.

I feel the players we have, just can't be bothered, the likes of Waghorn, even Lawrence and many others. Maybe we need to spend a few seasons in league one and come back much better!

It was a long time ago, but look at the forest scum, they went down, they spent time in league one(and definitely are a poo team still, really) but they came back up.

With all our troubles, on and off the pitch, money wise and owner wise. A stint in league one is probably what we deserve and hopefully what sparks us in to life in the future.

I've been a Derby fan for 21 years now(I'm 27) and the highlight for me was the season under Billy where we went up(possibly also Mac 1) and its depressing!

I want to see us do well at least in my lifetime again! Surviving this season could be a start, but I'm fearful for the future! Rooney isn't the man to take us forward, our scouting department has been terrible for years and our coaches, well need I say more! Too many years with too little to see.

5 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

Good game, I can see Rotherham running out of steam though and Luton sneaking it for us

I've watched a few of their recent games and also thought they'd burn out towards the end but they just seem to keep going. Hopefully tonights the one where it catches up with them. ?

Well as it stands Rotherham will have to beat Cardiff on Sat for us to go down so you would think they would fancy themselves more tonight than on Sat, so I expect them to come out all gung ho but at the same time fatigue will surely kick in & Luton have looked dangerous on the counter.

Come on Luton, get a win for us! (Or at the very least, do not lose)

3 minutes ago, DerbyRam! said:

You know I think I've finally come to the realisation that we are probably going down and oh well. 

On to the next stop

Watching Luton/Rotherham right now, they are obviously not the best sides, but they have some fight, their players put bodies on the line and they all look like they enjoy playing.

I feel the players we have, just can't be bothered, the likes of Waghorn, even Lawrence and many others. Maybe we need to spend a few seasons in league one and come back much better!

It was a long time ago, but look at the forest scum, they went down, they spent time in league one(and definitely are a poo team still, really) but they came back up.

With all our troubles, on and off the pitch, money wise and owner wise. A stint in league one is probably what we deserve and hopefully what sparks us in to life in the future.

I've been a Derby fan for 21 years now(I'm 27) and the highlight for me was the season under Billy where we went up(possibly also Mac 1) and its depressing!

I want to see us do well at least in my lifetime again! Surviving this season could be a start, but I'm fearful for the future! Rooney isn't the man to take us forward, our scouting department has been terrible for years and our coaches, well need I say more! Too many years with too little to see.

Sheff Utd, Leeds, Leicester & Wolves also been down to that level in the last 15 years or so and have all ended up back in the Prem

Edited by DCFC1388

2 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Two hairs and some air....bit like MoodHoover senior's head these days, poor old soul... ?

Lol. 

It worked for a while, but I'm watching again. Can see why the 'hurry scurry' of either team might beat us this season.