Relegation watch

Spanish

4 minutes ago, Dean Saunder’s hat trick said:

Yes a lifeline but still a bit worried about the wendies as well. Regardless of Rotherham If Wednesday  keep winning and we don’t get at least something from the next couple of games, Wednesday could do us on the last day ?

Teams are at the bottom for a reason

31 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

I think Rotherhams red card will be recinded, however it doesnt change the fact they have had a huge fixture pile up and then had to play 75mins tonight with 10 men so works in our favour still.

Yes we have been bad but Rotherham have given us another lifeline with their 3rd home defeat in a row.

Lets hope Barnsley & Brentford beat them and put a few past them to help the goal difference.

Also, despite how poor we have been, Rotherham have got 33 points from 39 games if you exclude their 6 points against us, so they deserve to go down as much as we do. Only Sheff W fans can really feel aggrieved if their 6 point deduction is what sends them down.

Well said..I think we've all been guilty of bigging up Rotherham like they are bound to win all their games in hand and that  subsequently we are doomed.I believe that's now 3 home defeats on the bounce and while I can accept their fixture pile-up and tonight's red card have not exactly helped they are below is for a reason.We are poor this season but equally they must be also to be lower in the table.

they still have 2 games in hand on us and are only 4 points behind. I still fancy them to get something against Barnsley but probably nothing against Brentford. I'd imagine that'll leave them 3 points behind with 3 to play. I still think sheffield wednesday are our biggest worries- they've got boro and forest up next and they're both winnable for them. Obviously if we get a win against birmingham or swansea then we're doing ourselves a big help but i can't see us getting more than a point from those 2.