Relegation watch

Spanish

29 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

it was a clash of heads from what i could see- he had a look well before the ball came down and then just had his eye on it from what i could see. Might be wrong though.

Panel certainly agree with you...doesn't change my mind at all though. Looked and still charged in, reckless as hell and headbutted him. 

As Prutton alluded to, if it was a tackle it was a red card. Potentially more dangerous too and completely unnecessary as was in the middle of the pitch and he was never getting there.

If you jump up together it happens but that's not how I see that incident, and people easily get their cheekbones/eye sockets shattered so it needs dealing with IMO. 

Well I was expecting Rotherham to get 6 or 7 points in their remaining games and 3 of them to come tonight. Hopefully they end up with 0 but max 1 tonight.

I still think 4pts will keep us up, whether we get them or not is another story.

5 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

Panel certainly agree with you...doesn't change my mind at all though. Looked and still charged in, reckless as hell and headbutted him. 

As Prutton alluded to, if it was a tackle it was a red card. Potentially more dangerous too and completely unnecessary as was in the middle of the pitch and he was never getting there.

If you jump up together it happens but that's not how I see that incident, and people easily get their cheekbones/eye sockets shattered so it needs dealing with IMO. 

I think that's slightly different as to whether the potential damage warrants a red or not. Personally, I think if you started doing that people would stop going up for headers which would wreck the game. A yellow and a strong verbal caution would have been appropriate as opposed to a red i think.