v Stoke City (A) - Matchday Thread

Bubbles

We are so boring to watch!! Yes out of possession we are much better under in Rooney. In possession we are utterly clueless, having no control over the play whatsoever. I would prefer us to pass it around the back over this. At least we saw Derby players on the football. 

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Dinnitdough said:

I think(hope) we'll come out second half guns blazing. 

Get Sibbo higher up the pitch.

And throw Lawrence on there.

I don’t think you’re allowed offensive weapons on the field of play and best just let Lawrence walk on the pitch otherwise we risk injuring him ?

Issue is for the past few games our first half performances have been shocking and I think we’re seeing poor management from Rooney - he will probably change things again because his selection and tactics are wrong. We’re really bad and hopefully the new owners can give us some money to spend 

yet again...........................BORING!

Lawrence and Jozwiak on for Sibley and CKR.

We have no pace or movement up front. Roberts looks decent but he has zero support, nobody making a run when he has the ball. 

There looks to be space in behind, we're just sitting too deep and not doing anything, almost like we've set up for a 0-0 again. 

2 minutes ago, Edtheram said:

Issue is for the past few games our first half performances have been shocking and I think we’re seeing poor management from Rooney - he will probably change things again because his selection and tactics are wrong. We’re really bad and hopefully the new owners can give us some money to spend 

Tbf, bar Tues our 2nd half performance has been pretty poo as well. 

Archived