• Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Roos

Byrne   Mengi   Clarke   Buchanan

Knight   Shinnie

Roberts   Sibley   Lawrence

Gregory

Subs: Marshall, Wisdom, Edmundson, Forsyth, Bird, Watson, Jozwiak, Waghorn, Kazim

Gregory can't play against his parent club.

C'mon GoC standards are slipping!

9 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Roos

Byrne   Mengi   Clarke   Buchanan

Knight   Shinnie

Roberts   Sibley   Lawrence

Kazim

Subs: Marshall, Wisdom, Edmundson, Forsyth, Baningime, Bird, Watson, Jozwiak, Waghorn

100% with you @Ghost of Clough. After that second half this HAS to be the starting lineup (assuming King Kaz is fit to play).

If he isn't, recall Jack Stretton from Stockport.

COYR! ? More of that second half desire and quality please.

If we have no striker, CKR injured Gregory not available, I’d rather play with none than putting Waggy up top. Louie De Sibley in the false 9 position, goals goals goals. 

Roos

Byrne 

Mengi

Clarke

Buchanan

Shinnie 

Bird

Knight

Lawrence 

Roberts

De Sibley 

Roos - Edmundson Mengi Clarke - Byrne Knight Shinnie Buchanan - Roberts Waggy Sibley

Marshall Wisdom Forsyth Beni Bird Watson Jozwiak Lawrence Cresswell

Thats my 11 for Sat if CKR is out.

Roberts & Sibley can play close to Waggy with wingbacks wide

image.png.b72eb0f767ea7a7d1493fab9dcb0ae42.png or image.png.fc3b525ac151eeba3af1a5bb36dc7086.png

If CKR's out then it will have to be Waggy. Could play a false 9 but I think they need a presence up top.

Can't decide between Mengi, Wisdom and Edmundson. Mengi's pace is useful, but Edmundson is good in the air. Wisdom's been very hot/cold recently. 

16 minutes ago, DCFClks said:

image.png.b72eb0f767ea7a7d1493fab9dcb0ae42.png

If CKR's out then it will have to be Waggy. Could play a false 9 but I think they need a presence up top.

Can't decide between Mengi, Wisdom and Edmundson. Mengi's pace is useful, but Edmundson is good in the air. Wisdom's been very hot/cold recently. 

I think that is pretty close to how I would go. We might need a bit of extra height at the back so Edmundson gets the nod. I also think Buchanan needs a rest....

As I said earlier - in this thread - I'm not a fan of 3 at the back but it seems to get us better results.

So let's stick with it.

Gregory cannot play. Kazim-Richards might be injured but we could rest him anyway. I'd like to go with a forward triangle of Sibley (No.10), Lawrence and Roberts (false 9s) and play through them.

I think Buchanan should be our left back for a decade but he was missing in that first half tonight and needs a break.

So.....

Roos 

Wisdom.  Mengi.  Clarke

Byrne.  Knight.     Shinnie.  Forsyth

Sibley 

Roberts.   Lawrence

1 hour ago, DCFClks said:

image.png.b72eb0f767ea7a7d1493fab9dcb0ae42.png or image.png.fc3b525ac151eeba3af1a5bb36dc7086.png

I would go with the first one you've put there @DCFClks. Except Mengi in for Wisdom

Marshall 

Wiz     Mengi   Clarke 

Byrne                               Buchanan  

Shinnie 

Knight                Sibley 

Lawrence 

CKR 

34 minutes ago, DCFC27 said:

Marshall 

Wiz     Mengi   Clarke 

Byrne                               Buchanan  

Shinnie 

Knight                Sibley 

Lawrence 

CKR 

Wiz works well in a back 4. He’s hopeless if Byrne is too advanced. As we saw today. Edmundson is the utility man and the one to pick in your formation 

This is how we treat our youngsters: Watson has one half out of position in a dysfunctional 11 ... then we drop him. Seriously ? Hope they have a good therapist 

How does Buchanan now justify his place?  He’s just getting more and more flimsy and most of his crosses are beyond embarrassing. We’ve not shown any serious threat down the left since ... can’t remember. 

Archived