v Brentford (H) - Matchday Thread

Bubbles

Brilliant 2nd half, good half time subs (should of done that sooner) let’s hope that kicks us off for the last bit of the season. COYR?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Kinder said:

I’m absolutely made up for Sibley.  I was desperate for him to make an impact tonight.

Interesting. I honestly thought before he got the goal he was showing why he’s not been in the team. 
And then after he scored, you could see exactly why he needs to be in the team. 
Very much a confidence player by the looks of it. 

2 minutes ago, LincsRam said:

I don't think we can say if its crap its Rooneys fault, if its good its mac to be praised. let Rooney have both the criticism and the praise.

First half they could have had 4, we were so bad and both goals from bad defensive mistakes.

Second half, change of system, change of players, greater tempo.

Let’s hope he learns from this

Just now, Kernow said:

Full-time... all things considered that's a fantastic second half and a very important point. I really enjoyed that second half and watching us play with fight and desire, it gives me much more confidence for the remainder of the season.

Commiserations to all those who decided that they didn't fancy supporting their side and turned off after 7 minutes tonight.

It was tough going to be fair, at least it wasn't like being stood behind the goal at Griffin Park last season.

What an impact making the changes at HT and not 80 minutes @Rooney ?

Happy with the result, can have a bit of a smile tonight. Mengi, Sibley, CKR, even Lawrence with his short time on the field, all impressed along with good movement from Gregory to get the tap in.

2-0 down and toothless to 2-2 FT and the most likely to get the winner! 

Whoever/whatever was said at HT, well done all!

Makes you think if we weren't so poor in the first half. We gifted Brentford their opportunities. Great comeback. Credit to Rooney for changing it. Hopefully this gives us a bit of confidence, we're better when we play with tempo. 

Archived