Bubbles

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Roos

Byrne                    Wisdom            Clarke                Forsyth 

Watson                 Bird                   Shinnie

Roberts                         Gregory                      Sibley

More forward thinking, more creative. Give Sibley a chance from the start. Gregory over CKR to encourage us to play on the ground. Colin has been poor of late.

We kept it tight in the reverse fixture and got a good point. That was before we won a few games and had our mini revival too! However, we did ride our luck in that game (they missed a sitter) and I can't see us shutting them out for a second game. Which means we need to find a goal or 2. I know, easier said than done.

For me, the biggest weakness we have shown with the ball is a lack of bravery. We seem to value retaining possession over the forward pass a good 90% of the time. Watson has had some acclaim the past few games, simply because he looks forward and plays the risky pass. He will give the ball away a few times, but then get one right and create something (Jozwiak in the last match). I don't think it will take all of the players playing the killer ball either, as that would mean us giving the ball away more often and be damaging. we just need to keep the defence honest, rather than getting to the final third, playing it from left to right, then putting a ball in that is dealt with every time. Opposition know thats our route to goal, so defend it easily. Runners behind Kazim will hopefully unsettle the CB's and stop them from getting into position.

I'm not even sure who Rooney will pick for this one. High energy to win the ball back and stop Brentford playing. Attacking players on their toes ready to attack the opposition. Midfielders looking up for the through ball.

Attack, attack, attack 

Roos 

Byrne Wisdom Clarke Buchanan 

Watson.   Sibley  Shinnie 

Jozwiak Kazim-Richards Lawrence 

(Shinnie over Knight simply because of the inexperience of the other two. I think we'll miss Knight's running)

They are so much better than us, been progressing for years, heading for the automatics.

We've played 4 times in March and scored zero goals. 1 point. We've abandoned our plan of integrating the promising academy players, our back 3 yesterday was made up entirely of loanees, we're massively reliant on our striker who's scored what 3 or 4 this year? We don't even know who our first choice keeper is!

And we've played twice as many games as them this month!

On the upside, it's the Championship and it's 2021. Honestly wouldn't be surprised if we hammer them.

being a footballer at dcfc must be like having a zero hours contract on full ridiculous money,ie,only clark knight and ckr know they have work on matchday,the rest get a call if needed.i fear another Cardiff selection coming,all this uncertainty is killing the team,no partnerships,no one knows where they are suposed to play,who to play with,its killing the club.pick the best eleven wayne,set them up to score,not defend,and stick with it.

as been said before,

goalie

byrne

wiz/edmonson

clarke

bucco

shinnie

watson

sibbo

kami

ckr

lawrence/roberts

6 minutes ago, Dean (hick) Saunders said:

As GD may well be crucial we can’t afford to get stuffed. Expect this will prevent us going too gung hoe.

Agree we need to add creativity, but would expect it to be tinkering.

not going gung ho has'nt done gd much good so far

There's a massive opportunity on Tuesday night (while Wayne and Liam are at Pride Park with their defenders trying to secure that illustrious 0-0), for Stephen Pearce to show Chris Wilder around Moor Farm. Have a conversation with him about getting us back on track with filling the first team with academy players.

Maybe change the locks while they're there.

Roos
Byrne.       Edmundson.            Clarke.   Buchanan
Joswiak.      Watson.    Knight   Sibley.      Roberts 
                                         CKR

2 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Roos
Byrne.       Edmundson.            Clarke.   Buchanan
Joswiak.      Watson.    Knight   Sibley.      Roberts 
                                         CKR

Dream on.

Archived