Cardiff v Derby County match day thread init.

Boycie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, i-Ram said:

Thanks for making it interesting Wayne. Good to see a few new players being given their chance. We will win. We will outMcCarthy them you watch. Get into them. Get into them.

If anybody needs lottery numbers, Sky Sports Super 6 predictions, or the expected winners at the Doncaster Horse meet this weekend, please PM me.

Not good enough at all. Got it wrong Rooney tonight. Picked the wrong team and didn't make changes at HT when we were still in the game. Mengi & Beni are not ready for senior football on our current plight. Sibley needs to Gert stronger. Far too weak and needs to quicken all aspects of his game up. Roos never has and never will be anywhere near good enough either. Need a response on Saturday and back to playing quicker, more positive football again. Becoming far too much like Cocu last 2 games.

Team for Saturday:

Marshall

Byrne   Wisdom   Clarke   Buchanan

Bird

Knight   Shinnie

Roberts                        Jozwiak

CKR

Subs: Waggy, Edmundson, Roos, Watson, Fozzy, Gregory, Lawrence

3 minutes ago, DerbyRam! said:

This is why we hated Roos before, maybe just maybe he has no choice and Wayne has said absolutely only pass it short...but this isn't a new thing and when under immense pressure go long for duck sake!!! Why do we even have Gregory on the pitch?? He may as well be a male cheerleader for all the balls were aiming at him

Definitely should have gone long but I don’t think Roos can kick it long. If you remember the Forest game he came on and his kicks were all scuffed. I genuinely think he’s told to keep it short as he’s not capable of long kicks. 

Cardiff thoroughly taken advantage of playing our under-strength side. 

They were playing well within themselves after our subs and still manage to score another stunner at the end.

Glad for once I am not at the match. Scenic run or not, it's a long drive back from Cardiff after that sort of performance. 

I understand why Rooney did it, just hope it doesn't backfire on him at the weekend. 

It hasn't helped us, having to fit in the Barnsley match, meaning we have another midweek match next week when most other teams around us in the table will be getting a rest.

At least the other results went our way tonight.

Relentless, isn't it? 

1 minute ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

So the plan was to rest our key players for other games as Cardiff away was pretty much an impossible place to get a point from? Cardiff? Jesus wept. No longer I don’t understand modern football

Well at least you acknowledge the fact ?

Archived