Cardiff v Derby County match day thread init.

Boycie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is why we hated Roos before, maybe just maybe he has no choice and Wayne has said absolutely only pass it short...but this isn't a new thing and when under immense pressure go long for duck sake!!! Why do we even have Gregory on the pitch?? He may as well be a male cheerleader for all the balls were aiming at him

Edit: general frustration most of the team bar a few were poo tonight 

I think thats the first proper reg flag from Wayne Rooney as a manager. 

Just awful from start to finish. Not sure about the whole intent tonight and doesn't sit right with me. Doesn't sit right in a league where every game is up for grabs (as we've seen with our good results vs top sides). Goal difference taken a battering. Need to get a result on Saturday or this will look diabolical. 

I thought Beni looked handy though - put some players who move either side of him and he'll be good to go at CDM on that showing, let Bird play a bit further forward where's he's impressed previously. 

Masterclass from big Mick. Exactly what you expect and they nailed every single aspect. I haven't seen us battered like that in a while, 4-0 flatters us. 

1 minute ago, Rampage said:

Realistically we were going to lose this game. 

Our reserves lost it and many key players were rested.

Our rivals have.not taken advantage but only HT at Florist. 

Could be a lot worse in the night. Maybe all for the best if we beat Coventry.

4 nil Vaulks. Long rocket shot.

Good night.

Agree but There’s ways of losing games and that wasn’t it 

abysmal 

Gonna take a big reaction to get a win against Coventry now. I hope we're not at risk of plummeting into some poor form at the wrong time, the only consolation is the other results so far tonight have been favourable for us.

The Coventry game could really indicate what kind of end-of-season we're going to experience, win and I think we'll be ok still, if we lose and some of the bottom 3 regain some ground, it could be very touch and go again. How quickly things can change...

Archived