Cardiff v Derby County match day thread init.

Boycie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

Lost to a bang average team. We didn't even make them work hard for their win.

We were without doubt awful but, I though Cardiff looked OK. Well organised, good press, found spaces easily (probably more down to our defending) and clinical finishing.

2 minutes ago, 24Charlie said:

Free hit. Key players rested. Move on to more winnable game.

What makes you think that Coventry will be a more winnable game? They'll be scrapping for their lives. Which we should of been tonight.

I forgot Cardiff are the Man City of the Championship

2 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

Disagree with that. They are a very good team playing to their strengths. They will up. We won't be outclassed like that again this season.

We weren't outclassed. We were just absolute ducking poo

2 minutes ago, Mckram said:

Definitely should have gone long but I don’t think Roos can kick it long. If you remember the Forest game he came on and his kicks were all scuffed. I genuinely think he’s told to keep it short as he’s not capable of long kicks. 

That's sad. Bring back Marshall please!

12 minutes ago, sage said:

Sorry but that isn't the case this season. There are too many games in a short period of time.

So rest them more gradually not wholesale like that. How many looked at the team tonight then formation and seriously thought we would get even a precious point. 

1 minute ago, Tyler Durden said:

What makes you think that Coventry will be a more winnable game? They'll be scrapping for their lives. Which we should of been tonight.

I forgot Cardiff are the Man City of the Championship

Couldn't agree more. I don't understand this notion that tonight was a 'free hit.' Absolute nonsense

Archived