Jordon Ibe

Bubbles

On 15/03/2021 at 10:20, ramboy63 said:

Really,according to salarysport website he is on 10 grand a week not bad for being on the sick im sure all our bosses would pay us full money for doing zero work.

Im not blaming Ibe and he as to deal with his demons but its just another joke of a decision we took to even entertain such a contract

thats what i was trying to say but i think the beer took over

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we should start playing him in U23’s (if not injured) even if apparent training form would not suggest he is best in the position.

Some sub experience initially may give a mental health lift which could lead to a kick on in other areas of his health.

He must have done enough pre season type running to play a little. (I think I could manage 5 mins sub at end of u23’s match without damaging the game outcome much.)

1 minute ago, AGR said:

Looking increasingly likely we won't see him this season now.

Hopefully next season he can get back to his 2014 form and help us get back into the Championship

You can argue he hasn't really shown anything since that season,  finding it hard to believe he's going to come back and be quality,  hoping that isn't the case though of course

45 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

You can argue he hasn't really shown anything since that season,  finding it hard to believe he's going to come back and be quality,  hoping that isn't the case though of course

He's not going to be what he was then. Even if things go incredibly well he didn't go on to be that player we thought he would at the time.

Could he, with the right support and a huge effort from himself, be a player useful in our team? I think that remains possible, not certain, but possible. If at all, it'll be next season.

On 15/03/2021 at 23:24, DCFClks said:

Just done some calculations.

If he is on £20,000 a week, then we've currently paid him around £170,000 per minute of championship football

You’ve pulled that number out of your arse though? Absolutely zero indication he’s on anything noteworthy let alone one of the highest paid players at the club, as Athletic has said its meant to be mainly incentives based.

Bit of an irrelevant point to make.

45 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

You’ve pulled that number out of your arse though? Absolutely zero indication he’s on anything noteworthy let alone one of the highest paid players at the club, as Athletic has said its meant to be mainly incentives based.

Bit of an irrelevant point to make.

You say that but if he’s on £200,000 per week then he’s cost us £1,700,000 per minute of football

1 minute ago, Gritstone Ram said:

Is he on a pay per game wage. Surely that was the offer on the table in these gamble situations.

Ryan Conway from the Athletic said he was on a heavily incentive contract, sure others have reported similar but you know, the 20k rumours will continue as it gives a great reason to complain about 

Archived