Jordon Ibe

Bubbles

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we should at least know the facts before we write him off, afterall bent was omitted for being late and went on to play many more games, and let's not forget Lawrence and Bennett. 

Investigation is ongoing so no reason to jump all over the guy without knowing any details.

Rumours he overslept, if so he isnt the first and wont be the last. Of course its not great but not worth being lambasted and labelled a bad egg etc.

Who knows why he may have overslept if that is the reason. Could be due to late night partying or it could be because his daughter was ill and had him up all night, none of us know so thats why the club is investigating. Could all be looked into and he has a legitimate reason for whatever he is meant to have done.

Lets just ease off a guy who is trying to turn his career around and has had mental health issues previously.

1 minute ago, DCFC1388 said:

Investigation is ongoing so no reason to jump all over the guy without knowing any details.

Rumours he overslept, if so he isnt the first and wont be the last. Of course its not great but not worth being lambasted and labelled a bad egg etc.

Who knows why he may have overslept if that is the reason. Could be due to late night partying or it could be because his daughter was ill and had him up all night, none of us know so thats why the club is investigating. Could all be looked into and he has a legitimate reason for whatever he is meant to have done.

Lets just ease off a guy who is trying to turn his career around and has had mental health issues previously.

?

1 minute ago, DCFC1388 said:

Surely wouldn’t be an investigation for over sleeping and not turning up though, just a fine and don’t do it again 

2 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Well said.

Some of the vitriol being directed Jordon’s way over on the cesspit that is ‘DCFC Twitter’, without knowing the full details I may add, has been quite frankly disgusting.

2 minutes ago, Topram said:

Surely wouldn’t be an investigation for over sleeping and not turning up though, just a fine and don’t do it again 

Maybe its part of his contract that any misbehaviours are looked into after his history at Bournemouth. Just a possibility. Whatever it is lets face it, its unlikely going to be as bad as joiners gate is it?

Just now, DCFC1388 said:

Maybe its part of his contract that any misbehaviours are looked into after his history at Bournemouth. Just a possibility. Whatever it is lets face it, its unlikely going to be as bad as joiners gate is it?

Yes mate of course, I’m not jumping on his back like others. Just don’t see it being as little as over sleeping, breaking Covid rules is most likely I’d say! Sometimes things like this would be best kept quiet until all the facts were out but obviously Rooney was going to be quizzed over Ibe tonight as a lot including me thought he’d be starting

Dropped from the squad and an internal investigation suggests something serious has happened.

The club should be applauded for trying to give him a chance after so many wrote him off, if found guilty of anything he should be dropped quicker than a toilet seat.

I have my suspicions on what this is all about, in fact I had my suspicions the moment I saw his signing interview, time will tell if those suspicions were correct.

7 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

I hope we stick with him. He really needs help and I know this club isn’t a charity but I hate to see people with issues disregarded. I’d like to see him see out his contract at the very least - really hope he can sort himself out and get back on the pitch. 

Why? Why should we? He’s  employed to play and perform, not for us to nurse maid 

Archived